I don't have a vote but would vote "No" if I did
26 (11.3%)
I don't have a vote and haven't decided how I would vote if I did
9 (3.9%)

Total Members Voted: 230

Sidney

Quote from: topcuppla on May 20, 2015, 04:33:44 PM

You obviously has insecurity issues that need to be addressed,
I'd say insecurity issues are merely the tip of the iceberg in your case, mate.

PadraicHenryPearse

I hope to get married this year. September 19th.

eddie d

Can't have a same-sex marriage debate without putting this song up,

https://youtu.be/hlVBg7_08n0

maybe it has already been on.

topcuppla

Quote from: muppet on May 20, 2015, 05:11:58 PM
Quote from: AZOffaly on May 20, 2015, 04:30:41 PM
You are, and I'm allowed to think you're asking because you are trying to sneer.

You obviously has insecurity issues that need to be addressed, any how maybe one of the lads can let us know if they have a big day planned and hopefully all goes well with the vote.

:D :D :D :D :D :D 

Oh the irony.

This is what you asked:

QuoteAny of you boys on here going to be getting married this year if the Yes vote wins?

You didn't ask if any of the gay guys on here were getting married, you asked everyone. AZ was being very generous suggesting it was sneering. It was a schoolyard insult which had all the impact of a Prince Charles keynote speech.

Deiseach thinks you are actually a YES campaigner. He has a point. That's how convincing you have been.

Where was the insult, unless you think it would be insulting for someone to suggest you were gay - and you talk to me about irony?

topcuppla

Quote from: Sidney on May 20, 2015, 05:29:54 PM

You obviously has insecurity issues that need to be addressed,
I'd say insecurity issues are merely the tip of the iceberg in your case, mate.

Sorry I'll refrain from debating with you, it takes about 6 posts for you to understand anything, you go back to doing whomever it is you do up the  jacksie. I believe was your terminology.

muppet

Quote from: topcuppla on May 20, 2015, 08:03:59 PM
You are, and I'm allowed to think you're asking because you are trying to sneer.

You obviously has insecurity issues that need to be addressed, any how maybe one of the lads can let us know if they have a big day planned and hopefully all goes well with the vote.

Oh the irony.

This is what you asked:

QuoteAny of you boys on here going to be getting married this year if the Yes vote wins?

You didn't ask if any of the gay guys on here were getting married, you asked everyone. AZ was being very generous suggesting it was sneering. It was a schoolyard insult which had all the impact of a Prince Charles keynote speech.

Deiseach thinks you are actually a YES campaigner. He has a point. That's how convincing you have been.

Where was the insult, unless you think it would be insulting for someone to suggest you were gay - and you talk to me about irony?

It was intended as a homophobic insult and the fact that most people here don't give a sh*t about your issues, and won't react to them, doesn't change that.
MWWSI 2017

Sidney

Every bloody YouTube link I open and there's Keith Mills telling me to vote No. I haven't seen one ad for Yes over the course of this campaign but IONA, Mothers and Fathers Matter and every branch of the No campaign have been all over it.

Where is the funding for all this coming from?

Breda O'Brien doesn't know, that's for sure, and sure she's only a key member of IONA.

So, where's the moolah coming from?

topcuppla

Quote from: muppet on May 20, 2015, 08:18:32 PM
Quote from: topcuppla on May 20, 2015, 08:03:59 PM

Oh the irony.

This is what you asked:

It was intended as a homophobic insult and the fact that most people here don't give a sh*t about your issues, and won't react to them, doesn't change that.

That is your perception, again you are going out of your way to be offended.

foxcommander

Enda Kenny telling us which way to vote....helps me make up my mind for sure..

Every second of the day there's a Democrat telling a lie

Maguire01

Maguire01

Quote from: foxcommander on May 20, 2015, 10:40:22 PM
But he's saying the same thing as Gerry.

foxcommander

Quote from: Maguire01 on May 20, 2015, 10:47:18 PM

What's your point?
Every second of the day there's a Democrat telling a lie

muppet

Quote from: topcuppla on May 20, 2015, 09:17:18 PM
That is your perception, again you are going out of your way to be offended.

Oh I am not offended.

When someone throws out a schoolboy insult, it doesn't offend me. but I still recognise it for what it is.

You can shout that all those on this board voting YES are Gay all you want. It will bother no one. But will still be seen for exactly what it was.
MWWSI 2017

Maguire01

Quote from: foxcommander on May 20, 2015, 10:53:06 PM
Quote from: Maguire01 on May 20, 2015, 10:47:18 PM

What's your point?
My point is that deciding on how you'll vote based on anything other than the merits of the proposal seems a bit silly.

Rossfan

You might understand  now Maguire why I have that eejit on my ignore list.
Enda was good this evening on the News.
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM