Armagh vs. Tipperary NFL Div. 3, Round 1

Started by Oraisteach, January 29, 2015, 06:20:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

T Fearon

I know you weren't.I see big Durcan,the Donegal keeper repeated his All Ireland final boob tonight,sending a short kick out straight into the arms of a Derry forward,who unbelievably missed.imagine an Armagh goalkeeper doing this in a Mc Kenna Cup game! He'd be lynched ::)

tippabu

Hon Tipp!!

hopefully it'll be a good competitive game tomorrow, if we play to our potential we will be able to cause ye problems but first competitive game of the year you can never predict what sort of performance a team will give

tippabu

Quote from: AFS on February 01, 2015, 12:00:00 AM
Quote from: Oraisteach on January 31, 2015, 07:32:57 PM
All right, lads and lasses.  Can't seem to access Armagh TV.  Any other station carrying the match?  What about Tipp?

http://www.armaghgaa.net/armaghtv/

The stream usually doesn't start until a few minutes before throw in.

Is this being shown or is it just audio?

Throw ball

Just audio.

Safe journey to anyone travelling.

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: Oraisteach on January 31, 2015, 06:40:25 PM
Thanks Throw Ball.  Anyone seen this keeper from Annaghmore?  How are his kick-outs?  Can he field a ball?  Is he tall or short?

From what I've seen of him he has a decent kickout accurate, 50-55 yards and fairly accurate. Solid type of a player, good shot stopper, but I eoukd give you the caveat that I've only seen him 2-3 times last year in club football.

I would worry a wee bit about this game. Tipp are a bit of an unknown to us and have a fair sprinkling of good young players. They have a sound underage structure which is starting to bear fruit and will have no fear. Armagh are exposed in every game they play in Division 3 as they will be the favourites every time they take the field. Can they take that pressure?  It's not an easy task to be constantly favourites as it seeps into your head that all you have to do is turn up. I'm not saying that will definitely be the case but it could. Today's game should be ok but the games down the country against Clare etc won't be easy

armaghniac

Armagh should recall the first game of the League against Louth last year when they played pure rank for 45 mins. Let's hope for better today.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

Oraisteach

Armagh 1-04. Tipperary 0-04. HT  (J Clarke pen.) 

Sounds like a drab match. 

Orior

Armagh should really be ahead by much more. Too many sides and sometimes a bit pedestrian
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

Oraisteach

Armagh 1-04  Tipp 0-07 (after a couple of minutes)

Oraisteach

Armagh 1-05  Tipp 0-08   abysmal start to second half, but Tipp player gets a red

Oraisteach

Armagh 2-05  Tipp 0-08 (Shields goal)  Mallon and Dyas on as subs

Oraisteach

Oraisteach

Oraisteach

Armagh 2-05  Tipp 0-12  Tipp in control right now