Sigerson 2015

Started by Any craic, January 27, 2015, 10:32:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Syferus

Conoreen can take the Evans taxi up to Athlone if he wants to play for the fatherland.. hard to fathom why he isn't a fixture of what has been a rather thread-bare Kerry attack in recent years.

Rossfan

Errr... Syf, did you hear about the 2014 All Ireland Championship?
Stop embarrassing us.
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

AZOffaly

Quote from: Syferus on February 21, 2015, 03:45:26 PM
Conoreen can take the Evans taxi up to Athlone if he wants to play for the fatherland.. hard to fathom why he isn't a fixture of what has been a rather thread-bare Kerry attack in recent years.

A thread bare kerry attack? What are you smoking?

Syferus

Hon the Tadhg!!

Kerry's attack was nothing special last year, nevermind the few years before that when they weren't even contending. Last year until Star came on near full-time in the AISF it was JO'D and little else up front for Kerry. Not the place to go into it further but who of Geeney and Cox looked the Kerry starter there?

GalwayBayBoy

Your man Cox will be sick if UCC end up losing this. Missed a sitter of a point in injury time there.

Blowitupref

UCC were the better team in that 60 mins unlucky not to win.
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

Gael85

Superb kick from DCU goalie to equalise.Is he on Roscommon panel?

Syferus

He isn't. Was U21 keeper in 2012 and 2013. Same club as the two Smiths, Boyle.

Bit mad that they've brought Enda Smith back on.

DuffleKing

How did Eddie make a black card out of that?

Syferus

Another beauty from Tadhg, and some great tackling by DCU. Two points is nothing, though.

Syferus

Delighted. Great game, DCU had the answer every time UCC came back. Tadhg MotM. Perfect.

Itchy

I'm sorry but how does the keeper get mom. He was to blame for a goal and kicked a few frees. Ridiculous. Delighted to see DCU win and thought our own Conor Moynagh was very good.

tippabu

Quote from: Syferus on February 21, 2015, 04:59:31 PM
Delighted. Great game, DCU had the answer every time UCC came back. Tadhg MotM. Perfect.

Obviously I'm biased but for me stephen o brien deserved motm, was outstanding throughout.

Blowitupref

Better side lost I thought but DCU made the most of the luck that went their way.
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

Sidney

Sean Boylan beats Billy Morgan yet again.  8)

That Cox chap was a bit shit. Number 25 Mickey Quinn was very good for DCU. Is that the Longford and former Essendon player?

DCU deserved to win.

Bumper crowd of what must have been at least 200 which really shows that there is huge public interest in the Sigerson Cup.