auschwitz day jews. v nazis

Started by lawnseed, January 27, 2015, 12:20:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AZOffaly

Not sure why people are saying that lawnseed is making a clumsy attempt to draw a parallel between the holocaust and the suffering in gaza. I thought that was obvious. That same point has been made several times in other threads, and the terrible irony therein has been highlighted.

My problem is that he says he has no sympathy for the victims of the holocaust. That, to me, is a pretty disturbing point of view if it is really the way he thinks. And Benny, you say you don't get the 'hype' about these camps. Seriously? Almost 6 million Jews died in those camps. That's more than every man, woman and child in Ireland. A further 5 million other unfortunate people also died in those camps, and that was just as horrific. 11 million people, snuffed out like vermin, on an industrial scale. That's why they are such a big deal and there's so much hype.

Other atrocities are no less atrocious and do not need to be held up in comparison to make them atrocious. The Rwandan genocides, the purges in the Soviet Union under Stalin, the Khmer Rouge, the disregard for life that Israel displays when it levels the Gaza strip every time it feels like it. All of these are horrendous and can be condemned. And in all cases sympathy can be certainly felt for the poor unfortunates who are caught up in it through no fault of their own.

Old yeller

Quote from: BennyCake on January 28, 2015, 12:32:55 AM
Call me what you want, but I just don't buy all the hype around these camps. Hitler gets syphilis from a Jewish prozzie and gasses millions? Don't make me laugh.

Jews were banned in Britain until King Billy invited them in. Because they had the money to fund his wars. No country trusted them, not just Hitler. Considering their antics, that's understandable.

The 6 million Jews figure was decided even before the war. It says it all when in some countries if you deny 6 million Jews died, you can be jailed. Why so touchy, eh? Says it all.

What are you trying to say here?

AZOffaly

Call me what you want, but I just don't buy all the hype around these camps. Hitler gets syphilis from a Jewish prozzie and gasses millions? Don't make me laugh.

Jews were banned in Britain until King Billy invited them in. Because they had the money to fund his wars. No country trusted them, not just Hitler. Considering their antics, that's understandable.

The 6 million Jews figure was decided even before the war. It says it all when in some countries if you deny 6 million Jews died, you can be jailed. Why so touchy, eh? Says it all.

The more I read this post, the more bizarre it gets. Are you a holocaust denier Benny, or is it just the Jews you don't believe?

mylestheslasher

The opening post to this thread is a disgrace and I'm afraid if anyone is trying to give Lawnseed slight credibility for drawing parallels to Gaza etc, well all I can say is read some of the other shite he writes before giving him credibility. How can you justify/lplay down the slaughter of innocent people based on what their future ancestors would do 50 years later - just a bizarre rationale!

Old yeller

Quote from: AZOffaly on January 28, 2015, 11:48:12 AM

The more I read this post, the more bizarre it gets. Are you a holocaust denier Benny, or is it just the Jews you don't believe?
I cant believe its not getting more attention. Its far worse than Lawnseeds first post. Not only does he deny the Holocaust,  but he says they deserved anything they got!
    The 6 million Jews figure was decided even before the war     
     No country trusted them, not just Hitler. Considering their antics, that's understandable. 

Its a bizarre, dangerous thing to think

BennyCake

Quote from: Old yeller on January 28, 2015, 11:46:56 AM

Three Six million is the magic number

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=paNIlYasCvA

BennyCake

Quote from: Old yeller on January 28, 2015, 12:04:27 PM
Quote from: AZOffaly on January 28, 2015, 11:48:12 AM

I cant believe its not getting more attention. Its far worse than Lawnseeds first post. Not only does he deny the Holocaust,  but he says they deserved anything they got!
    The 6 million Jews figure was decided even before the war     
     No country trusted them, not just Hitler. Considering their antics, that's understandable. 

Its a bizarre, dangerous thing to think

Where did I say they deserved it? And where did I totally deny the holocaust?

I said lots of countries didn't trust them.

I suggest you read carefully before firing wild accusations.

AZOffaly

Quote from: BennyCake on January 28, 2015, 12:24:06 PM

What's your point? I watched the first few minutes and it appears to be a tenous connection that reports of the suffering of Jews in 1915 is related to the holocaust because they used a similar number? Do you think they like the number 6 million or something?

BennyCake

Quote from: AZOffaly on January 28, 2015, 12:35:18 PM

What's your point? I watched the first few minutes and it appears to be a tenous connection that reports of the suffering of Jews in 1915 is related to the holocaust because they used a similar number? Do you think they like the number 6 million or something?

Yes, that's their magic number. Half the worlds Jews. Shocking figure etc etc. perfect excuse for the creation of the state of Israel helped by the Brits.

There's many references to 6 million in lots of Jewish text and history. Very complicated to explain but yes, 6 million has very important meanings.

Why throw people in jail for even joking that 6,000,001 Jews died in holocaust? Sounds like they don't want people thinking otherwise.

lawnseed

Quote from: omaghjoe on January 28, 2015, 04:50:03 AM
The original post is sad and pathetic, wind up or not you should be ashamed of yourself. It begs the question does anyone police this board?

The victims of the Holocaust and the state of Isreal are completely unrelated, any attempt to link the two is nothing short of delusional.

Hang your head in shame lawnseed along with the rest of humanity for the fact that we are capable of such things.
Oh excuse me.. Did I say white sulphar tut tut I meant white phosphorous.. The complexisies of carrying out modern day geonicide  google it'd fix any tatts you might want rid of
A coward dies a thousand deaths a soldier only dies once

Old yeller

A lot of people have isues with the way Israel behaves towards Palestine,  myself included. But to deny the Holocaust or think that the Jews deserved to be punished is borderline deranged. Why? Maybe the Irish deserved the famine, good enough for them, sure they were banned in Britain! 
      Jews were banned in Britain until King Billy invited them in.   
So fuckin what?

It says it all when in some countries if you deny 6 million Jews died, you can be jailed.     
What ALL does that say? What is the point you are tryin to make with that?
   Call me what you want, 
You are one mental bollox

Old yeller

Ah no, I have ya now Benny, you are on the wind up. Fair enough, I shouldn't have took the bait. Sure no right minded person would believe that shite.

lawnseed

Quote from: mylestheslasher on January 28, 2015, 11:51:54 AM
The opening post to this thread is a disgrace and I'm afraid if anyone is trying to give Lawnseed slight credibility for drawing parallels to Gaza etc, well all I can say is read some of the other shite he writes before giving him credibility. How can you justify/lplay down the slaughter of innocent people based on what their future ancestors would do 50 years later - just a bizarre rationale!
If your right. If? Where is the compassion for ones fellow human being in the modern day jewish state or in their allies britain and america. 6 million people sent to their deaths.. I dont here the survivors appealing for compassion for palestinian children. I quote one of them from bbc news "please never let this be forgotten" sobs "never let it happen again" what tv does he watch??

lawnseed

Quote from: Old yeller on January 28, 2015, 01:08:33 PM
A lot of people have isues with the way Israel behaves towards Palestine,  myself included. But to deny the Holocaust or think that the Jews deserved to be punished is borderline deranged. Why? Maybe the Irish deserved the famine, good enough for them, sure they were banned in Britain! 
So fuckin what?

It says it all when in some countries if you deny 6 million Jews died, you can be jailed.     
   Call me what you want, 
I know this always happens . Theres someone who cant read the thread or cant be arsed. Go back and re-read the posts your refering to slowly stop and breathe wait for brain to catch up.. Moooohh

BennyCake

Quote from: Old yeller on January 28, 2015, 01:08:33 PM
So fuckin what?

Call me what you want, 

Lol. I can see there's no point trying you argue with you