NFL Round 1: Monaghan v Tyrone

Started by GrandMasterFlash, January 26, 2015, 02:18:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aaron Boone

Tyr 7pts.  Mon 5pts at HT.

Mon with the final 3 of the half.

Main Street

Mickey has seen enough and pulled the plug.

Niall8100

Lights failed just as Monaghan were getting on top! CONSPIRACY

Main Street

Monaghan were well on top and with the wind and sleet behind them would be well worth an easy 5 point victory. Tyrone look dreadful.

Is there an electrician in the crowd?

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Agent Orange

ONeill

Dreadful From Tyrone. At least we can drink to the McKenna Cup.

BennyCake

It's the end of Tyrone as we know them... and I feel fine  8)

BennyHarp

This is as bad a second half as I've seen in a long time from Tyrone. Too easily pushed off the ball, really poor decision making and a lack of discipline too. Ah well, at least we aren't Armagh.
That was never a square ball!!

ONeill

That was embarrassing.

Monaghan were on a different level completely.

Main Street

Even though beating Tyrone carries  a much reduced value these days, it still can make a saturday night shine a bit brighter.
Dessie Mone  and Darren Hughes were best for Monaghan and for Tyrone, the electrician eventually put in a worthwhile shift.

clarshack

Brutal. Was boys against men. Tyrone have no leaders anymore.

comethekingdom

Watching Tyrone for manys the year now. Seen some great sides but jaysus this was terrible in the second half. I think they need a change of management at this stage to have any chance of regrouping and being serious AI contenders. Ive great respect for MH but its high time he stepped aside and let some else try and make a better trick of it.

Maguire01

Had to settle for Northern Sound, but that's a great result. It would have been so easy to lose momentum when the lights went out. Great start for Monaghan. Disaster for Tyrone - they'll pick up points in other games, but on paper, tonight was their easiest game.

tyroneboi

Quote from: BennyCake on January 31, 2015, 08:59:24 PM
It's the end of Tyrone as we know them... and I feel fine  8)

It was the end a few years ago!