3 (2.4%)
Kildare
24 (19.4%)
Down
34 (27.4%)

Total Members Voted: 124

Voting closed: March 03, 2015, 02:53:23 PM

Blue in hope

What is car parking and access like in Kiltoom?

Croí na hÉireann

Quote from: Blue in hope on January 28, 2015, 10:55:56 AM

Get there early and there should be room in the car park. Closer to throw in or if you are looking to get away quickly after you are better off parking on the main road.
Westmeath - Home of the Christy Ring Cup...

mylestheslasher

Prediction time:

Roscommon v Cavan - A draw.
Kildare v Down - Kildare to win easy enough
Westmeath v Laois - Westmeath win
Galway v Meath - Galway win

tommysmith

Roscommon
Kildare
Laois
Galway

seafoid

Aristo 60

The Mighty Mourne Men are flying under the radar it seems!

Maroon Manc

10 points will certainly be enough to ensure promotion this year probably even 9 would.

I'm expecting wins for Galway, Kildare & Roscommon and haven't a clue what will happen between Westmeath & Laois so will go for a draw.

Croí na hÉireann

As if I'm going to help ye out with the prediction league only getting going.
Westmeath - Home of the Christy Ring Cup...

manfromdelmonte

Syferus

Quote from: Croí na hÉireann on January 28, 2015, 11:13:56 AM
Quote from: Blue in hope on January 28, 2015, 10:55:56 AM

Get there early and there should be room in the car park. Closer to throw in or if you are looking to get away quickly after you are better off parking on the main road.

Car park behind the stand side it should be said, you need to come in the entrance to Kiltoom from the Athlone side as the Toscommon enterance will be closed to all but official/player traffic. The sand pitch that's usually used for parking on bigger days on the terrace side wasn't even open on Sunday.

They don't want people parking on the Athlone road because it's causing traffic delays.

giveballaghback

galway
kildare
laois
ros

kildare to win the division and have not a clue who will be second, its a brave man that would go backing any of the rest for promotion, hope ros retain their second div. status, they have lessons to learn but I hope they are not costly ones

seafoid

Meath are flying well under the radar this January. Not a hoot out of Jinxy or Hardy.
I think they'll beat Galway.

thejuice

Nothing to see here, move along.
It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016

Rossfan

My team for Sunday - O'Malley, Seanie Carty Collins, Stack N Daly Cafferky, C Shine Healy, Keenan 2 Smiths, 2 Murtaghs and Senan.
Cregg and Donie to be 1st sub's.
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

neilthemac

Who was the last team to secure back to back promotions from Division 3 up to Division 1?