Anyone get a crap pint in Quinn's (do not read while eating)

Started by armaghniac, January 14, 2015, 12:17:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

armaghniac

If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

The Bearded One

Aww man, I opened that as I took a bite of my lunch. Boke.
It is what it is. Presumably.

Orior

Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

seafoid

"A source told the Herald that the toilets could not meet the demand of the large numbers of customers and simply gave way."

Very like the Dubs defence that day , as I recall. Too many Donegal attacks and they just gave up.

seafoid

"The pub's owners, Quinn Hospitality Ireland Operations 2 Ltd, with an address at Church View, Cavan, Co Cavan"

reinforcing negative stereotyping as well as everything else. Tsk tsk.

NAG1

In all seriousness this is one of the most famous pubs in Dublin and this is the shape that it is in.

Is this typical of the trade in the Capital or is this an isolated incident? (albeit a really severe one)

muppet

There was a dead rat found in the storeroom. No one knows how long the dead rat had been there for, or even which county the rat supported.
MWWSI 2017

rrhf

That rat was from Armagh,  it was there a long time...

seafoid

Quote from: muppet on January 14, 2015, 03:15:57 PM
There was a dead rat found in the storeroom. No one knows how long the dead rat had been there for, or even which county the rat supported.
It must have a had a bad pint. Or too many rounds.
They should have a tomb of the unknown rat outside the pub in its memory. 

muppet

Quote from: seafoid on January 14, 2015, 03:42:40 PM

Steady on, if the rat is a left over from the FF think-tank that was held in Quinn's in the 80s, a monument might not be popular.

Having said that if you had a statue of a rat with 'Je suis Charlie' on it it might work................
MWWSI 2017

seafoid

Quote from: muppet on January 14, 2015, 05:17:41 PM
Quote from: seafoid on January 14, 2015, 03:42:40 PM

Steady on, if the rat is a left over from the FF think-tank that was held in Quinn's in the 80s, a monument might not be popular.

Having said that if you had a statue of a rat with 'Je suis Charlie' on it it might work................
if it was FF related the rat must have come from a well respected family , was not known to gardai and died after a short illness.

T Fearon

No wonder when all of Guinness' quality control staff are in San Jose