UTVIreland

Started by T Fearon, January 01, 2015, 08:34:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

T Fearon

Watching it now! Pat Kenny doing a mobile Late Late Show travelling around Ireland talking to a list of celebs some better known than others.

From the Bunker

Looks like it will take over as the Mirror channel of ITV from TV3 for Ireland. End of TV3 me thinks. Will be interesting to see how TV3 copes with the losses of Emmerdale, Corrie, X factor, etc. It might end up being a channel i begin to start watching stuff on.

BennyCake

TV3 lost corrie, emmer dale and X factor? May as well close down then cos that's all they feckin show.

Itchy

Quote from: BennyCake on January 01, 2015, 09:26:24 PM
TV3 lost corrie, emmer dale and X factor? May as well close down then cos that's all they feckin show.

Not true. They still have 300 shows about Travellers they can show. Examples like big gypsy wedding, I'm a traveller get me out if here, Mr and Mrs Traveller. Quality TV.

BennyCake

Quote from: Itchy on January 01, 2015, 09:37:55 PM
Quote from: BennyCake on January 01, 2015, 09:26:24 PM

Not true. They still have 300 shows about Travellers they can show. Examples like big gypsy wedding, I'm a traveller get me out if here, Mr and Mrs Traveller. Quality TV.

Ah yes, true. Gypos on Ice is my favourite.

Gaffer

Quote from: T Fearon on January 01, 2015, 08:34:02 PM
Watching it now! Pat Kenny doing a mobile Late Late Show travelling around Ireland talking to a list of celebs some better known than others.

What channel you watching it Tony?
"Well ! Well ! Well !  If it ain't the Smoker !!!"

T Fearon

rrhf

Gaa coverage would be good I'd imagine.

Gaffer

Quote from: T Fearon on January 01, 2015, 10:53:53 PM
872 on my saorview tv

Thanks. Can you get that Saorview in the wee north?
"Well ! Well ! Well !  If it ain't the Smoker !!!"

T Fearon

Yes if your TV set is compatible ( ie if Saorview's built in)

armaghniac

The channel number will depend on the set and its setup and you might need to rescan the channels, but anyone getting Saorview should have it.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

JUst retired

You can also buy a saorveiw box. They are about 50 quid,but you need to have an Rte aerial.