Taggart Brothers Vs Ulster Bank court case

Started by God14, December 16, 2014, 01:50:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Subbie

Good to see them getting took down a peg or two but sadly that's all it is, they'll dust themselves off and go again, few front men in place , their names not over the door or on any paper.
I'd reckon Santa Claus will still call to chez taggart, not so sure about the poor hoors they left in their wake

angermanagement

Have a look at the first comment and the reply on their Facebook page,
says it all really. No shame.

https://www.facebook.com/taggarthomes/reviews?ref=page_internal

stew

Left a wee comment for the f**kers, I hope their dicks fall off!
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

stew

' We pay our workers with love, aren't we great....................................................... Unbelievable, these bastards need a good kicking.

Gaffer

Stew. Did you have any personal dealings with these guys?
"Well ! Well ! Well !  If it ain't the Smoker !!!"

stew

Quote from: Gaffer on December 13, 2015, 05:03:23 PM
Stew. Did you have any personal dealings with these guys?

Never met the hoors, I am disgusted that they are so callous when speaking about neighbors they failed to pay for their services.

The Subbie

I didn't realise it was neighbours and locals that they fucked over.
Its a bad enough cnut in the first place that doesn't pay up, but to fcuk over men that you know you are going to have to meet on the street and bump into at the petrol station etc etc, well that's cnutish behaviour on an entirely different level.

In any business there is no room for any sentimentality and I know from my own business dealings that the construction industry is not exactly the diplomatic corp in this regard either BUT there has always been the push to get different men/ subbies/ companies paid because there was a personal relationship existing at some level between main contractor and s/c.
This is the bedrock of most contracting organisations and by extension most business afaik, people behaving correctly and to societal norms.
The pair of Taggart cnuts haven't done that in this case and I do hope sincerely that the cnuts are reminded of it every time they leave their house, the absolute tramps.