Author Topic: Tyrone Club Football and Hurling  (Read 4733320 times)

tiempo

• View Profile
Re: Tyrone Club Football and Hurling
« Reply #36390 on: Today at 04:39:39 PM »
Conan Grugan has to get a recall into the Tyrone setup surely he has been best midfielder by far IMO.

Conan Grugan has had a superb championship but hasn't even been playing midfield never mind being the best midfielder by far. Definitely agree he is worth a recall and it would be a shame if Mickey's stubbornness prevented it

What is this stubbornness you speak of, the men not see eye to eye last time?

rrhf

• View Profile
« Reply #36391 on: Today at 04:44:50 PM »
I dont think Omagh will beat Slaughtneil, but Id love to see them win Ulster.  Mightnt have that level in them.   Im saying that in the context that I have said from the start that Slaughtneill will win the all ireland club this year unless another juggernaught from Dublin hits them. 

Walter Cronc

• UTW!
    • View Profile
« Reply #36392 on: Today at 05:02:01 PM »
I dont think Omagh will beat Slaughtneil, but Id love to see them win Ulster.  Mightnt have that level in them.   Im saying that in the context that I have said from the start that Slaughtneill will win the all ireland club this year unless another juggernaught from Dublin hits them. 

Agreed. IMO Ballymun are the only side that could beat them. Dr Crokes & Corofin unlikely to have the same hunger. I don't think Omagh have the athletes to match Slaughtneils running power.

Next weeks hurling final is unlikely to take too much out of them.