Author Topic: Tyrone County Football and Hurling  (Read 738785 times)

skeog

• View Profile
Re: Tyrone County Football and Hurling
« Reply #5730 on: December 08, 2017, 05:10:08 PM »
Liam Morris is the man keeps all the newspaper reports and photos of byegone years.

DEL

• View Profile
« Reply #5731 on: December 08, 2017, 08:35:16 PM »
Who was Devlin up against? Was it Archie Beattie, Larry Strain and Joe McMahon?
That canít be right??????
PS He didnít win anything with Moortown or Ballinderry
Who makes the decision for the CB?

ladies only

• View Profile
« Reply #5732 on: December 10, 2017, 01:10:21 PM »
Does anyone know why Tyrone Ladies minors are having three hour training sessions,  i heard from a parent in East Tyrone that 15 girls have refused to play for the manager this year as he is aggressive and hateful to them. Is that why so many of the players went to senior set up. Is it the same minor management as last year, i heard they weren't good.

longballin

• View Profile
« Reply #5733 on: December 10, 2017, 03:10:11 PM »
Does anyone know why Tyrone Ladies minors are having three hour training sessions,  i heard from a parent in East Tyrone that 15 girls have refused to play for the manager this year as he is aggressive and hateful to them. Is that why so many of the players went to senior set up. Is it the same minor management as last year, i heard they weren't good.

I see it Hugh Donnelly for coming year, whoever he is. Aye three hours a bit long unless they train and go to movies after or something!

sam03/05

• View Profile
« Reply #5734 on: December 10, 2017, 03:17:41 PM »
Why donít you ring up the manager and ask him, if you are so worried?
Instead of going on to a message board about it.
Ring him and ask why itís 3hours - if your that bothered about it.

I see it Hugh Donnelly for coming year, whoever he is. Aye three hours a bit long unless they train and go to movies after or something!