What time do you go to bed at??

Started by Boycey, October 23, 2014, 03:25:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Boycey

As the title says what time to you go to bed at and how many hours do you sleep for?

I've always been a bit of a night owl, nothing major but would have rarely seen bed before 1AM any night of the week regardless of what hour I was getting up. In recent years though I've been going earlier and earlier I'm at the stage now where I seldom see 11PM often its 10PM... I also never seem to have a good sleep and feel tired all the time..

blewuporstuffed

Quote from: Boycey on October 23, 2014, 03:25:46 PM
As the title says what time to you go to bed at and how many hours do you sleep for?

I've always been a bit of a night owl, nothing major but would have rarely seen bed before 1AM any night of the week regardless of what hour I was getting up. In recent years though I've been going earlier and earlier I'm at the stage now where I seldom see 11PM often its 10PM... I also never seem to have a good sleep and feel tired all the time..
is suppose i would always have been similar, but like you i have ended up going to be earlier lately.
Since i started a new job i have an early rise and a long commute so i am usually in be around 10.30.
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

seafoid

Quote from: blewuporstuffed on October 23, 2014, 03:34:09 PM
Quote from: Boycey on October 23, 2014, 03:25:46 PM

is suppose i would always have been similar, but like you i have ended up going to be earlier lately.
Since i started a new job i have an early rise and a long commute so i am usually in be around 10.30.

Around half eleven .
Kids wake up around 7 next morning.

billabong

Try to be in bed by 11, alarm in morning set for 7:09!

The Iceman

I'm usually in bed sometime between 10-11pm and up before 6 most mornings. We have a baby in the house that would still waken a couple of times during the night to feed.  Rest of kids normally up at 6am and work starts at 8am.
I could stay up late at night and never had any bother getting out of bed but I always loved a doze in the evenings. I never get a chance now with all the kids but it's amazing what the body is capable of on little sleep.
I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight

Hereiam

Most nights its around 12 and I wouldn't sleep to maybe 1 and be up again at 6:30 to get the 3 children and myself out for 8. Some nights if I have a lot of work to do it could be 2. I do feel tired all the time especially at weekends. I have always said I must go to bed around 10 but it hasn't happened yet. Lack of sleep is not good for u.

screenexile

I'm a strange one. I get up most days about 8.30am but depending on how I feel I'll go to bed any time between 11.30-2am.

I like my odd nap in the evenings (or a swift 20mins at lunchtime if I go to sleep after 2). I have a real problem getting out of bed early I detest it!

Orior

It really depends on how easy she is, or if she wants paid up front. Oh wait, hang on.... I'd say normally about 12:30am
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

Puckoon

Early to bed - between 9 and 10 most nights, and up at first light usually between 5.30-6.30. Morning bird, not a night owl.

Boycey

Not so bad I'm beginning to feel a bit better, I thought I was abnormal  ;D

I feel I'm missing out on something by going that early but I struggle to stay up any later. I don't have to get up til 7.45ish but mrs is on the go from 6.30 (has to commute) so I'm probably half awake from then..

Tony Baloney

Asleep by 12.30 and up at 7.30ish. Not a morning person!

Farrandeelin

Usually asleep by 11/11.30. Depends, up at 7.30. Apart from weekends. I get an extra half hour's 'grace'...
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

The Iceman

Do you still enjoy laying on in bed? I couldn't be bothered sleeping in on a Saturday morning. Love to get up and get stuff done. Potter about the garden, work outside, take the kids out on the bikes. I remember as a younger man being able to lay about all the time playing computer games, watching mindless TV. Now I don't want to waste time as much.
I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.