Pictures of pitches at my work

Started by Farmer dam, October 18, 2014, 10:33:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

laoislad

When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Farmer dam

Well laoislad. Your a right smart ass p***k aren't ya. Tough man sitting behind a keyboard aren't ya suppose being from Laois you haven't much else to get excited about do ya other that writing shit on the Internet. Good man

Tony Baloney

Quote from: Farmer dam on October 18, 2014, 10:55:30 PM
Well laoislad. Your a right smart ass p***k aren't ya. Tough man sitting behind a keyboard aren't ya suppose being from Laois you haven't much else to get excited about do ya other that writing shit on the Internet. Good man
Although you are correct in your assessment of Laoislad you seem a bit of a touchy soul.

Farmer dam

Quote from: Tony Baloney on October 18, 2014, 11:26:38 PM
Quote from: Farmer dam on October 18, 2014, 10:55:30 PM
Although you are correct in your assessment of Laoislad you seem a bit of a touchy soul.

Nah not too touchy now..more tired. When you've just worked 72hours in the last 6 days preparing pitches and when somone posts rubbish like that below it kina hits the wrong buttons.few cool beers will make it better

laoislad

Quote from: hardstation on October 18, 2014, 11:34:27 PM
He's right. Laoislad crossed the line with that muck post. The man was just showing us pictures of pitches and Laoislad has to soil the thread with a disgraceful request. To be honest, he should be turfed off the board for that.
I did think about moving to another forum but I was worried that it was just a case of me thinking the grass might be greener elsewhere.

armaghniac

There are some cutting remarks in this thread.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

trileacman

Terrible to see you lads be so cutting with a lad who obviously put in the ground work for this thread.
Fantasy Rugby World Cup Champion 2011,
Fantasy 6 Nations Champion 2014

trileacman

Well halt in now lads, we've already said mower than we had too.
Fantasy Rugby World Cup Champion 2011,
Fantasy 6 Nations Champion 2014

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

armaghniac

If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

laoislad

Quote from: hardstation on October 19, 2014, 01:06:01 AM
Quote from: ziggysego on October 19, 2014, 12:55:58 AM
Cut it out lads.
Mods involved now. Who grassed on us?
You have to be careful of those mods,they are always hiding in the long grass ready to pounce.

Tony Baloney

Well it seems this has grown out of control overnight. To be fair to Laoislad yer man can't just pitch up throwing insults around. The last thing we need here is another turf war.