Sinn Fein TD: 'IRA did hold kangaroo courts'

Started by barryqwalsh, October 18, 2014, 02:29:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lynchbhoy

Quote from: Syferus on October 25, 2014, 01:51:15 PM
Quote from: foxcommander on October 24, 2014, 05:56:06 PM
Quote from: Syferus on October 24, 2014, 03:46:28 PM
If I were a major political party (FF and FG are the one onlys that really count) I wouldn't be one bit worried about SF's magic sums and their closet full of skeltons. Karma's a bitch, lads.

Skeletons?

What about Joanna Tuffy's "No water charges" promise in 2009 or Frank Feighans Roscommon Hospital A+E promise before the last election.

The current exercise is fixed on the sensational to take the focus off the lies the public have been told in the past. I'm sick of the opportunism of FG, FF etc. Should concentrate their efforts on repairing a country they have totally fkd up.

We're talking about literal skeletons as opposed to gombeenism.

If anything will make undecided voters forget about FF's misdeeds it's Gerry Adams' gang getting embroiled in their third abuse/murder crisis of the last two years.

Michael Martin must be counting his blessings, a massive own goal in the Roscommon by-election has been off-set by SF's c**k-up in Dublin and now this.
Wishful thinking in your part - if you are attempting to portray incidents as sf related let alone that they would have any real correlation to votes for the shinners!

Back on topic
If this guy has sexually abused Maria Cahill before the Good Friday agreement - he would have been sent to live abroad ( never heard of guilty parties bring allowed to settle south of the border)
Or at worst he would have been shot or kneecapped.
My preference would be the shooting- IMO all sex offenders deserve this.

Syferus

Quote from: lynchbhoy on October 25, 2014, 02:11:43 PM
If I were a major political party (FF and FG are the one onlys that really count) I wouldn't be one bit worried about SF's magic sums and their closet full of skeltons. Karma's a bitch, lads.

Skeletons?

What about Joanna Tuffy's "No water charges" promise in 2009 or Frank Feighans Roscommon Hospital A+E promise before the last election.

The current exercise is fixed on the sensational to take the focus off the lies the public have been told in the past. I'm sick of the opportunism of FG, FF etc. Should concentrate their efforts on repairing a country they have totally fkd up.

If anything will make undecided voters forget about FF's misdeeds it's Gerry Adams' gang getting embroiled in their third abuse/murder crisis of the last two years.

Michael Martin must be counting his blessings, a massive own goal in the Roscommon by-election has been off-set by SF's c**k-up in Dublin and now this.
Wishful thinking in your part - if you are attempting to portray incidents as sf related let alone that they would have any real correlation to votes for the shinners!

Back on topic
If this guy has sexually abused Maria Cahill before the Good Friday agreement - he would have been sent to live abroad ( never heard of guilty parties bring allowed to settle south of the border)

Ah sure you're right - Gerry was never a member of the IRA  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

lynchbhoy

Quote from: Syferus on October 25, 2014, 02:36:03 PM

Skeletons?

Back on topic

Absolutely correct!
He did associate with them in long kesh- but association doesn't constitute membership.
Plus he wasn't IRA material. More of a talker.

Maguire01

Quote from: lynchbhoy on October 25, 2014, 03:08:39 PM

Skeletons?

Back on topic

Absolutely correct!
He did associate with them in long kesh- but association doesn't constitute membership.
All organisations need talkers.

lynchbhoy

Quote from: Maguire01 on October 25, 2014, 06:52:05 PM
Quote from: lynchbhoy on October 25, 2014, 03:08:39 PM

Skeletons?

Back on topic

Absolutely correct!
All organisations need talkers.
Not the IRA - they were (are) a covert group

They had negotiators who linked up with British gov spooks for example

There was no need for public facing pr guy like Adams

Until republicans then began to turn to politics and ran in some elections
- that's when sf came about and the likes of Adams was tailor made for that!

Adams did have friends high up in the IRA from his days in long kesh so did take on the mantle of republican spokesperson - which pissed off a lot of vols who weren't pals in the kesh with him.
They didn't like or trust him and he was never one of them.