Stand Up 2 Cancer

Started by RealSpiritof98, October 17, 2014, 09:31:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Sheehy

Quote from: RealSpiritof98 on October 18, 2014, 01:30:10 AM
Quote from: ONeill on October 18, 2014, 12:28:39 AM
Agree, but do you see what RealSpirit means now?

Channel 4 and these celebs are manipulating people for their own selfish reasons (not all I'd imagine) to contribute insignificant amounts towards an insignificant target. All for ratings and profile. Are they defiling charity? What will their 5er be used for? Does it benefit the state more than those in need?

The alternative argument is what harm is it doing.

when i see today that my broke country donates 600million to aid and these back slappers are enhancing their profile for a total over 4 weekends of £14million, Kate moss Noel Gallagher and Naomi whats her face 'london property portfolio' would dwarf this figure.

I too watch these shows and i get sucked in by the bravery of the victims because you know that they are real, their stories are heart wrenching and thats watch helps curb the dissent.  Obviously research into the cure of this decease is important but i cant help but think the cure for this decease has been found long ago. I now can have a full blown computer on my wrist!!!!!!!

Really when you think about it the most powerful nation in the world like america lets an Ebola health worker fly within days of treating a patient. Was that  an accident? Who really knows but i know my feelings. Pearl Harbor, twin towers they all lead to offensives. Cancers cure leads to hundreds of thousands losing their jobs in America alone. Politicians can take a hit of 700 jobs going but not a whole scale industry in one go. Im sorry for my pessimism but its hardly a coincidence that Israels saviour Mikesheedy is on  the blower pronto.

I rest my case.

Idiots like this are not interested in cures for cancer. They are only interested in how they can use Ebola victims to score "points" against the  US or Israel.

Can it be any clearer the kind of moral degenerates we are dealing with here ?

RealSpiritof98

L O effing L...................... ill string a sentence or two for you tomorrow.

Mike Sheehy

Quote from: RealSpiritof98 on October 18, 2014, 02:34:09 AM
L O effing L...................... ill string a sentence or two for you tomorrow.

I dunno, your drunk talk, while stupid, is more genuine than your sober talk.

You should reflect on that.