1 D
2 (6.3%)
Dont Know
0 (0%)
None
8 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 32

Mayo Club 51

Mayo GAA announced some new jersey designs for 2015 earlier on twitter. What do you think? (No, we don't know what happened 1 C either!)

1 A

1 B

1 D

macdanger2

Schkite

Jinxy

The Mayo News understands that the meeting on Friday was told that each option would be independently assessed by a stylist up from Dublin and the Executive would be told how each jersey fared.
However, a few short hours later on Saturday morning, one of the jersies, '1C', was excluded from the process by County Board Chairman Paddy McNicholas who indicated that '1A' was the preferred choice.
Despite a report on a national radio station on Saturday afternoon saying that '1C' was out of the running, Paddy McNicholas stated to Mid West Radio at 6pm on Saturday that no jersey had been selected yet.

Phantom meeting

However, at 9.28pm on Saturday night a statement sent by Mayo GAA PRO, Aiden McLoughlin, stated that the 'Mayo Senior Football Team Fashion Committee' had met with the Executive of Mayo County Board where 'they gave the recommendation that '1A' be put forward for the position of Senior Football Team Jersey'.
Four different members of the Executive have told The Mayo News that no such meeting took place. Gerry Bourke said he received a phone call informing him of the proposed jersey selection before the statement was released, while another member of the Executive said the first he heard of the statement was after a friend rang him having read it online.
"Everyone on the street knew before we knew ourselves," said another Executive member.

Three members of the Executive said they felt Paddy McNicholas's position as chairman was 'under pressure' over the handling of this issue. A number of other members of the Executive were unwilling to comment before they had a chance to try on the jersey themselves.
If you were any use you'd be playing.

Farrandeelin

Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

Walter Cronc

rosnarun

1D for me

but I really want to see 1c
qhat could be so awful that they would withdraw it from view altogether
If you make yourself understood, you're always speaking well. Moliere

AZOffaly

I like A, but I think it's funny they have to say that the big number 9 and Maigh Eo lettering is the back of the jersey :D Anyone who needs that explained to them should not be let near choosing a style for the kit...

mayo.mick

Was 1C part of the "package" I wonder  ;D
mayo for sam-don't ask me what year! :-)
https://michaelmaye.com/mayo-gaa-photos/
@mayo_mick

ancailinrua

AZOffaly

Probably because C is for Cormac.

magpie seanie

rrhf

Quote from: AZOffaly on October 16, 2014, 11:53:14 AM
I like A, but I think it's funny they have to say that the big number 9 and Maigh Eo lettering is the back of the jersey :D Anyone who needs that explained to them should not be let near choosing a style for the kit...
Is this not a thingy to stop players getting their names on the back.. Sounds like one for the GPA!!!

Rossfan

Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Jinxy

What are the shorts like?
And socks.
Very hard to judge the overall ensemble on the jersey alone.
If you were any use you'd be playing.