iphone 5c deal

Started by lenny, October 14, 2014, 12:21:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gallsman

Quote from: LeoMc on October 16, 2014, 01:17:35 PM
Quote from: blewuporstuffed on October 14, 2014, 02:12:25 PM
Quote from: whiskeysteve on October 14, 2014, 12:33:16 PM
Just on the data limit, its rubbish, so if you rely on getting on the internet for anything more than Whatsapp etc when your out and about its a no goer (will run out in no time). 300 minutes will get you like 10mins a day, not good if you use the phone for work etc

Can't speak on the iphone as never had one. The brother got the OnePlus One at the weekend and it blows Apple out of the water for value

How can you get hold of a oneplus one?
My contract is up next mionth and im thinking of gettinga new hanset and a gifgaf PAYG sim just

You need someone who has one to "invite" you to buy one!

Don't suppose anyone here has any invites?

blewuporstuffed

Quote from: gallsman on October 17, 2014, 09:28:21 AM
Just on the data limit, its rubbish, so if you rely on getting on the internet for anything more than Whatsapp etc when your out and about its a no goer (will run out in no time). 300 minutes will get you like 10mins a day, not good if you use the phone for work etc

Can't speak on the iphone as never had one. The brother got the OnePlus One at the weekend and it blows Apple out of the water for value

My contract is up next mionth and im thinking of gettinga new hanset and a gifgaf PAYG sim just

wouldnt mind one myself...
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

gallsman

Quote from: blewuporstuffed on October 17, 2014, 09:59:21 AM
Quote from: gallsman on October 17, 2014, 09:28:21 AM

wouldnt mind one myself...

Got one and bought the phone this morning! If I get any, I'll pass them on.