Donegal v Armagh Championship game

Started by MrC, April 18, 2007, 10:48:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pintsofguinness

QuoteWhat is everyones problem with stephan kernan,

HE'S NOT MAKING HIS CLUB TEAM!!!!!
HE'S NOT COUNTY STANDARD!!!!!
HE'S THERE BECAUSE DADDY'S THE MANAGER!!!!!

Quotegive the lad a break and let him play some county football to see what he's like.
Sure why don't we give everyone in the county a chance?  You know, just to see what they're like!  ::)
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

armagh leg-end

Ard Mhacha Abu

diesel-smuggler

to put an end to rumours regarding ronan clarke - he and brian mallon done a full training session along with the rest of the team last night and has suffered no set-back whatsoever!

stew

Ronan Clarke will not play one minute of championship football this year, he is out for the year, let it go.

I know a few boys from the ogs and they are telling me he has no chance and thats good enough for me.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

stew

I am nervous as hell, I will watch the game tomorrow and will pray we are not killed altogether, this donegal team are the one that will win sam the year imo and they scare the hell out of me, that said Armagh are very hard to beat and they will be up for it and they will relish the underdog tag.

Pog, Joe is an Armagh legend, three AI club titles under his belt and the only manager who ever brought us Sam. Absolute legend but definitely has blinkers on when it comes to his sons.

Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

esmonde

I wouldn't completely write off Armagh, they are the best team in the country to stop the other team from playing their best football, but still Donegal look good

bigpaul

Stew, why do you say that Joe has  'blinkers on when it comes to his sons'? To my knowledge the only two of his sons that he has played are Aaron and Steven ! Is there still a debate going on somewhere about Aaron? As for posters on this board questioning Joe Kernan's integrity when it comes to Armagh football , I think they should be ashamed of themselves ! If they can stand up and say that they have contributed half as much as 'Big Joe' I would be amazed !

mannix

GOOD NEWS FOR ARMAGH, BERTIE AHERN SAYS THAT PENSIONS CAN BE FASTTRACKED FOR GAA PLAYERS THAT ARE GETTING ON IN YEARS.
Good luck anyway.
ARMAGH 1 09
donegal  1 14

DrinkingHarp

Gaaboard Predict The World Cup Champion 2014

Shortso79

Five FM are doing a live commentary on the match - 100.5 FM or you can stream it  from http://www.fivefm.co.uk/

Damian McCullough - best commentator ever ! Listen to him he's a laugh. You wouldn't know he supports Armagh !

Leaving for the Match at 11am.

Atmosphere will be electric !

Hopefully the match will live up to the expectations and kick start this ulster championship.

Come On Armagh !!

new devil

armagh to win by 3,donegals bubble to finally burst!

aodhruadh

Minor Latest Score

ESB Ulster Minor Football Championship

Donegal 0-05 0-04 Armagh

Caitlin

Prediction for the Senior game : Donegal 1-11  Armagh 2-7.

tone

Quote from: new devil on May 27, 2007, 01:28:33 PM
armagh to win by 3,donegals bubble to finally burst!

Aramagh will struggle to day and its the old back door for them Donegal by five

J70

Devenney's not fit after all. Kavanagh in for him, Roper in for McMenamin. :(