Paul Earley's Ireland International Rules Squad

Started by Rossfan, October 02, 2014, 05:26:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

INDIANA

Looking at the disparity in fitness levels - I think the gaa being "professional in everything but name" was well shown up today.

Should quell the pay for play brigade.

macdanger2

Quote from: INDIANA on November 22, 2014, 03:58:14 PM
Looking at the disparity in fitness levels - I think the gaa being "professional in everything but name" was well shown up today.

Should quell the pay for play brigade.

Did you watch the game?? Ireland finished much stronger  :o

Jinxy

I didn't see the game, why's everyone having a go at the Mayo lads?
If you were any use you'd be playing.

lawnseed

Quote from: macdanger2 on November 22, 2014, 03:34:38 PM
Quote from: lawnseed on November 22, 2014, 10:42:56 AM
All is going to plan i'd say. With a cup on the table the mayo players are doing exactly what they always do..
Worst irish team ever?

Sounds like someone's sister has been riding Mayo men all around her and poor lawnseed is jealous  ;D
I agree with indy. The outcome of this game was decided when early got the job.  The gaa didnt want to win this game. It was austrailia's turn. The mayo players were there to garantee that ireland would be beat.. And hey wadda you know they nearly kept ireland scoreless even from 25 meters
A coward dies a thousand deaths a soldier only dies once

BennyCake

Tommy Walsh has played 5 games in the AfL since he left in 2009. What a waste of GAA talent.

lawnseed

Quote from: BennyCake on November 22, 2014, 05:17:24 PM
Tommy Walsh has played 5 games in the AfL since he left in 2009. What a waste of GAA talent.
His choice..
Just wondering as im watching wales v new zealand if mayo would benefit frow a hakka..  :o the gimp kenny could prance up and down spouting lies for a few minutes.. The opposition would be paralysed in fits of laughter

Jinxy

moysider

Can t understand how Tom Parsons wasn t picked for this gig??

maigheo

Quote from: lawnseed on November 22, 2014, 05:39:29 PM
His choice..
Just wondering as im watching wales v new zealand if mayo would benefit frow a hakka..  :o the gimp kenny could prance up and down spouting lies for a few minutes.. The opposition would be paralysed in fits of laughter
You are trying to hard Lawnseed.You are more to be pitied  than laughed at.

sans pessimism

Quote from: lawnseed on November 22, 2014, 05:39:29 PM
His choice..
Jeez Hayseed it must be a slow owl Saturday for ya-Go have a pint or a w**k or something...let it all out,tell someone,dont suffer in silence.
"So Boys stick together
in all kinds of weather"

lawnseed

The facts are undeniable.  Picking players from mayo mean irelands chances of winning in oz were greatly reduced. They loose here flying  them to the far side of the planet doesnt make them winners it just means they loose representing the country instead of mayo. Sad but true.  25m free infront of goals 3 times the size they are normally two clearcut goal chances fluffed. Sure that was the winning of the game..  Facts are such stubborn things

IolarCoisCuain

We don't play it here, they don't play it there. There is no point to these series. I hope today was the last game.

Jinxy

Quote from: moysider on November 22, 2014, 06:56:43 PM

When was the last time Tom Parsons was picked for any gig?

Syferus

Quote from: moysider on November 22, 2014, 06:56:43 PM

Is Tom still flying back from Cardiff?

Jinxy

Should Gavin Duffy not have been brought in for this?