Paul Earley's Ireland International Rules Squad

Started by Rossfan, October 02, 2014, 05:26:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

orangeman

Quote from: INDIANA on November 22, 2014, 10:13:08 AM
Quote from: BennyCake on November 22, 2014, 10:09:32 AM
Kicking rules benefitting the Aussies. I get the impression they insisted on certain changes or else they would have taken the hump and not played.

we've kicked 4 wides? I'd do better at my age. You couldn't fail not to get one point the goals are so big.

Hmmmm.

Indy is right.

screenexile

INDIANA

another pathetic effort by aidan O Shea. I mean they'll be showing repeats of that on what happened next for year

BennyCake

Quote from: INDIANA on November 22, 2014, 10:13:08 AM
Quote from: BennyCake on November 22, 2014, 10:09:32 AM
Kicking rules benefitting the Aussies. I get the impression they insisted on certain changes or else they would have taken the hump and not played.

we've kicked 4 wides? I'd do better at my age. You couldn't fail not to get one point the goals are so big.

I meant kickouts (beyond the 50).

orangeman

Quote from: INDIANA on November 22, 2014, 10:17:25 AM
another pathetic effort by aidan O Shea. I mean they'll be showing repeats of that on what happened next for year

:)

drici

Australia 28  Ireland 5

drici

Australia 28  Ireland 6

P Hanley

screenexile

I know it's Aussies best team and rules favour them but our basic kicking and passing instinct has deserted us... not to mention fecking shooting!  point in 30 mins football is pathetic it'snot as if the Aussies are playing a blanket defence!!

drici

Australia 28  Ireland 7

P Hanley

drici

Australia 31  Ireland 7

drici

Australia 31  Ireland 7

Dithering

INDIANA

Quote from: screenexile on November 22, 2014, 10:23:49 AM
I know it's Aussies best team and rules favour them but our basic kicking and passing instinct has deserted us... not to mention fecking shooting!  point in 30 mins football is pathetic it'snot as if the Aussies are playing a blanket defence!!
fully agree. The players should be made swim home. Obviously just over for a piss up

screenexile

Get O'Se off to f**k he's a headless chicken!!!

BennyCake

drici

Australia 34  Ireland 7