2015 Season Ticket

Started by Mayo Club 51, September 29, 2014, 03:32:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Will you purchase a 2015 Croke Park GAA Season Ticket?

Yes
20 (45.5%)
No
14 (31.8%)
Maybe
3 (6.8%)
A County "+" Season Ticket
7 (15.9%)

Total Members Voted: 44

mayo.mick

Heads up for anyone with season tickets and a vodafone.ie e-mail address. Vodafone are discontinuing their e-mail service from the 18th October. If you use a vodafone.ie address for your season ticket account (as I do), you will need to change it as you won't get any updates after the 18th!
mayo for sam-don't ask me what year! :-)
https://michaelmaye.com/mayo-gaa-photos/
@mayo_mick

armaghniac

Quote from: mayo.mick on October 08, 2014, 10:28:17 PM
Heads up for anyone with season tickets and a vodafone.ie e-mail address. Vodafone are discontinuing their e-mail service from the 18th October. If you use a vodafone.ie address for your season ticket account (as I do), you will need to change it as you won't get any updates after the 18th!

On the plus side it is a good time to register on dodgy sites with your Vodafone.ie address as they won't be able to spam you!
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

mayo.mick

Mayo's 2015 Championship draw from this evening.

@mayo_mick

orangeman

There'll be renewals galore now after the draws tonight. Interest in the games have been reawakened with some tasty and some not so tasty draws.

mayo.mick

Is there anyone else here using a vodafone.ie address that needs to change it? I've being trying for the last 2 weeks to change mine but still no success. No more notifications after next Saturday  >:(
@mayo_mick

mayo.mick

Quote from: mayo.mick on October 12, 2014, 03:36:57 PM

Is there anyone else here using a vodafone.ie address that needs to change it? I've being trying for the last 2 weeks to change mine but still no success. No more notifications after next Saturday  >:(

Finally they changed the e-mail address on my account today. Thankfully left the password the same!
@mayo_mick

Mayo Club 51

Reminder to anyone using a vodafone.ie e-mail address for your season tickets account. From midnight this Friday, ALL vodafone.ie e-mail address' will cease to exist! You will not receive any notifications or any updates unless you change your primary e-mail address on your season ticket account. Vodafone will not be forwarding any e-mails either!

E-mail seasonticket@gaa.ie to change your e-mail address before Friday. Remember to use your new e-mail address when logging into your season ticket account (should be your same password)

Farrandeelin

I hope the fella who ran onto the pitch in Limerick isn't intending to purchase tickets! He's been banned for a year!
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

mayo.mick

Haha, just after seeing that!
@mayo_mick

orangeman

Quote from: Farrandeelin on October 15, 2014, 04:45:30 PM
I hope the fella who ran onto the pitch in Limerick isn't intending to purchase tickets! He's been banned for a year!

His money is as good the next man's.

Itchy

Very tough draw for Cavan although not as bad as last years. Not sure will we be good enough this time to do the 5 in a row.

From the Bunker

How do you Police that? I mean he could even buy a season ticket in his brothers name. There is no photo id on the season ticket card. From what I know of him, he'll try to go to games. Ban or no ban!

orangeman

Quote from: From the Bunker on October 15, 2014, 08:57:31 PM

How do you Police that? I mean he could even buy a season ticket in his brothers name. There is no photo id on the season ticket card. From what I know of him, he'll try to go to games. Ban or no ban!

There'll be slight remarks passed.

T Fearon

Season tickets purchased.Worked out at £140.83 for the pair.Not bad.

Rossfan

Purchased mine last week.
Roll on Febraury  8)
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM