Hurling could be the coolest sport you don’t know

Started by barryqwalsh, September 28, 2014, 02:28:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

barryqwalsh

Hurling might be the coolest sport you've never heard of. Played with a ball one must balance on a kind of lacrosse stick without the net pouch, while sprinting up and down what looks like an oversized soccer field, players must dodge other players who, also wielding bats, try to smack the ball away from you before you can turn your stick into a bat and whack the ball into a big hockey net or between football goal posts. Catch all that?

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/early-lead/wp/2014/09/26/hurling-could-be-the-coolest-sport-you-dont-know/

RealSpiritof98

Please gives us an opinion from your brain, your a spouter, propaganda-er, spewing the world shit, u have f**k all to offer than sound bytes and opinions of others. 

RealSpiritof98

RealSpiritof98

You quote a media outlet in nearly every post, might be parinoid but mods should have a look.

barryqwalsh

I thought the story was interesting. It is always funny to see how people react to hurling. If it upsets you,just ignore it

seafoid

People on the gaaboard are more than likely to know about hurling. 8 out of 10 prefer whiskas even on the football threads.

armaghniac

Quote from: RealSpiritof98Please gives us an opinion from your brain

you see what the problem is here?

Quote from: seafoid on September 29, 2014, 09:35:48 AM
People on the gaaboard are more than likely to know about hurling. 8 out of 10 prefer whiskas even on the football threads.

That's a cat joke.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

Eamonnca1

Quote from: RealSpiritof98 on September 28, 2014, 04:33:20 AM
Please gives us an opinion from your brain, your a spouter, propaganda-er, spewing the world shit, u have f**k all to offer than sound bytes and opinions of others.

RealSpiritof98

honestly cant remember posting that, looking at the timing of the posts i can work out quite easily downfall here  :-[ :)  sorry for the outburst, although i have a bit of a point.

Eamonnca1

Jell 0 Biafra