Twinks missing terrier

Started by rossiewanderer, September 21, 2014, 02:47:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rossiewanderer

I awoke this morning excited about the All Ireland final and in a very positive frame of mind.However after calling into the local newsagents my day took a tragic turn. A glaring and sombre headline caught my eye on the front of the Sunday Independent.Our national icon Twinks terrier is missing,I simply could not bring myself to open the paper and read about twinks heartache and pain at the loss of her much loved terrier.
          Please spare a taught on this great day for twinks missing terrier.

armaghniac

Maybe he ran after some other woman, like her husband
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

T Fearon

I wonder did she zip his mickey up

mikehunt

That dog don't want to be found. Can you imagine having to listen to twink all day.

Shamrock Shore

Watch the video in the link.

If this was a piss take it would be Oscar stuff.

As it's not.....then.....the dog simply fcuked off and rightly so.

http://www.independent.ie/style/celebrity/celebrity-news/an-emotional-twink-pleads-for-return-of-beloved-dog-stolen-from-family-home-30601971.html

foxcommander

Quote from: Shamrock Shore on September 21, 2014, 07:09:50 PM
Watch the video in the link.

If this was a piss take it would be Oscar stuff.

As it's not.....then.....the dog simply fcuked off and rightly so.

http://www.independent.ie/style/celebrity/celebrity-news/an-emotional-twink-pleads-for-return-of-beloved-dog-stolen-from-family-home-30601971.html

Of all the human tragedies and miscarriages of justice in Ireland this simpleton wants public attention for her missing dog. She's removed from reality.
Every second of the day there's a Democrat telling a lie

rossiewanderer

Some heartening news in this tragic saga. Aengus Mac Grianna RTE'S resident shop steward is providing close counsel at grief stricken Twinks side.While Irelands premier legal adviser and general
good guy Gerald Kean is is exploring legal avenues for the distressed Twink.Gerald has previous
experience in this area as his own mutt endured a similar fate.

5 Sams

Quote from: rossiewanderer on September 21, 2014, 02:47:05 PM
I awoke this morning excited about the All Ireland final and in a very positive frame of mind.However after calling into the local newsagents my day took a tragic turn. A glaring and sombre headline caught my eye on the front of the Sunday Independent.Our national icon Twinks terrier is missing,I simply could not bring myself to open the paper and read about twinks heartache and pain at the loss of her much loved terrier.

Could have been worse...could have been her pussy!
The Aristocrat Years

Agent Orange

Quote from: 5 Sams on September 24, 2014, 11:18:24 PM
Quote from: rossiewanderer on September 21, 2014, 02:47:05 PM

Could have been worse...could have been her pussy!

It rotted away years ago.

Orior

I found this dog cleaning my screen. To be fair, it does a pretty good job...

http://www.sanger.dk/
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

foxcommander

great that the gardai spent resources on tracing a missing f*^king dog. This country is a joke.
Every second of the day there's a Democrat telling a lie

DuffleKing

Why do the 'media' cover the like of this?