Paddy Bradley Suspended for Championship??

Started by SlimShady, April 17, 2007, 02:44:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlimShady

so he didnt push him then? he grabbed round the throat? well, thats what you said.

FAO Max, this imbecile has been Personal Messaging me asking your identity. it seems you have ruffled his feathers!!

Maximus Marillius

Ah Slim...thank God for the discussion board whilst working...I am sitting here pissing myself laughing...some criac :D :D :D

Man In Middle

Oh my oh my...slim the big tout  :D

Well you know that I obviously no ur identity for certain Slimmy....which 2 b honest doesn;t really mean ny ting to me...
but nevertheless it's known....so for now i'm happy to assume stompy is Max  ;D

As for you Slim....clear back off to toome and concentrate on beating Mickey Moran's Minnows  :D  :D

J70

Quote from: Man In Middle on April 18, 2007, 04:05:57 PM
Brendan Devenney got six months for pushing Cavan ref Joe McQuillan after he was sent off against Fermanagh in 2004. If Bradley did the same, he should get the same punishment

And IF only idiots like you would stop speculating and making judgements we could move on and talk about something new.

Where did it mention anywhere that PB pushed the ref??  ???
If my memory serves me correct BD shoved the ref in the chest. The supposed allegation against PB is that he grabbed ref aroung collar region. So he didn't do the same.

Where's the judgement? I said "IF"!

Devenney pushed the ref, fairly gently, around the midriff. Grabbing someone "around the collar region" is, if anything, worse. Regardless, it is still handling the ref in an intimidating manner, so, its pretty much the same thing.

realredhandfan

So lets make it clear
some say that he didnt strake
but that he did grab him roun the neckal
Which is it Derry lads: a strake or roun the neckal?

SlimShady

Quote from: Man In Middle on April 18, 2007, 04:15:20 PM
Oh my oh my...slim the big tout  :D

Well you know that I obviously no ur identity for certain Slimmy....which 2 b honest doesn;t really mean ny ting to me...
but nevertheless it's known....so for now i'm happy to assume stompy is Max  ;D

As for you Slim....clear back off to toome and concentrate on beating Mickey Moran's Minnows  :D  :D

Sherlock Holmes, welcome to the board! my identity has been outed on here a long time ago kid.

if he strakes he has tay go.

if he put his grubby mits on the ref he deserves a 6 monther!!

realredhandfan

and what for roun the neckal - is that an offence?

saffronman

if he grab thon ref roon the neck he haes tae get 6months.full stap!

saffron sam2

Doesn't the Derry county baord have some previous form in regard to attempted cover-ups / circumvention of the rules regarding suspensions?  I seem to remember an incident involving big Geoffrey? 
the breathing of the vanished lies in acres round my feet

johnneycool

Quote from: saffron sam2 on April 19, 2007, 08:08:43 AM
Doesn't the Derry county baord have some previous form in regard to attempted cover-ups / circumvention of the rules regarding suspensions?  I seem to remember an incident involving big Geoffrey? 

Oliver Kelly taught them all they know.

loupy

why is there even a debate about this? Bradley got a straight red and now has to pay the price.

full back

Quote from: loupy on April 19, 2007, 01:39:42 PM
why is there even a debate about this? Bradley got a straight red and now has to pay the price.

Oh Jaysus, lets spell this out
What price will he pay? ::)

Maximus Marillius

Quotewhy is there even a debate about this? Bradley got a straight red and now has to pay the price.

I see this Newbie isn't the brightess. He comes on a discussion board to tell us its not for debate ??? ???

Thats some first post :D

full back

Quote from: loupy on April 19, 2007, 01:39:42 PM

Never seen a name that suited someone so much in my life :D :D
f**king hell