And now for something completely different - Controversial GAA photos

Started by Fuzzman, September 08, 2014, 11:49:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jinxy

If you were any use you'd be playing.

Hardy

Quote from: Fuzzman on September 23, 2014, 10:57:22 AM
I've not watched the post match chat yet or TSG that night but I was disgusted with Brolly retorting with you'd know that man had Tyrone blood in him. An insult to Tyrone and at the same time to Kerry
I feel an anti Brolly thread building up for the end of season months.
How do ye Meath men feel about him?

I don't know him.

Fuzzman

I think he always has an alternative agenda and uses his popularity to influence everyone else through the media.
He loves the limelight and will do or say always anything to stay popular imho.

cockahoop

I've not watched the post match chat yet or TSG that night but I was disgusted with Brolly retorting with you'd know that man had Tyrone blood in him. An insult to Tyrone and at the same time to Kerry

jesus fuzzman i know brolly cant be a pain in the hole but its a joke,my tyrone brother inlaw reminds me quite often about coming from londonderry and i laugh it off

Íseal agus crua isteach a

AQMP

Ah come on Fuzzman, that was a good retort from Brolly!

Jinxy

If you were any use you'd be playing.

Fear ón Srath Bán

Brolly has just as much Tyrone blood in him as Donaghy though, unless there's some manner of an Oedipus complex at play.

Not to put ideas into your head or anything!  ;) ;)
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

LCohen

Quote from: Throw ball on September 19, 2014, 10:32:31 PM
Quote from: AZOffaly on September 19, 2014, 10:27:51 PM
Apparently some of the players are over 40.

Had the 'pleasure ' of attending the match. It seems Dromintee fielded their over 40 team as a their senior team was at a wedding. Cross went into an early lead of 1-8 to 0-0 before training, without a ball, for the rest of the match. Final score was 1-8 to 0-0. Still probably better than their senior team would have done!

Is it true that Dumintee told the county board that they cudn't play on the friday and the hoors went ahead and fixed the game for the friday???? Shocker if true

Over the Bar

Brolly has become....and its loving being...public enemy no 1.   In order to retain his fame (and guaranteed pundit spot) he has to remain as controversial as Spillane.  Unlike Spillane tho he chooses personal attacks on amateur players and coaches who have to live with his stigmatic 2-mins-of-spotlight attacks for months.

A complete p***k who probably delights in the reading post like this!

mayo.mick

mayo for sam-don't ask me what year! :-)
https://michaelmaye.com/mayo-gaa-photos/
@mayo_mick

Throw ball

Quote from: LCohen on September 25, 2014, 08:32:16 PM
Quote from: Throw ball on September 19, 2014, 10:32:31 PM
Quote from: AZOffaly on September 19, 2014, 10:27:51 PM
Apparently some of the players are over 40.

Had the 'pleasure ' of attending the match. It seems Dromintee fielded their over 40 team as a their senior team was at a wedding. Cross went into an early lead of 1-8 to 0-0 before training, without a ball, for the rest of the match. Final score was 1-8 to 0-0. Still probably better than their senior team would have done!

Is it true that Dumintee told the county board that they cudn't play on the friday and the hoors went ahead and fixed the game for the friday???? Shocker if true

That is subject to quite a bit of debate at the minute on the Armagh forum. The official line seems to be that Dromintee did not give the necessary minimum 14 days notice and the two teams could not agree on a suitable alternative.

blewuporstuffed

i dont know the full details in this case , but i dont know how you would give 14 days notice in club fotball alot of the time when the games seem to be only fixed from week to week
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

muppet

Quote from: blewuporstuffed on September 26, 2014, 09:09:58 AM
i dont know the full details in this case , but i dont know how you would give 14 days notice in club fotball alot of the time when the games seem to be only fixed from week to week

Write to them every week, just in case.  :D
MWWSI 2017