And now for something completely different - Controversial GAA photos

Started by Fuzzman, September 08, 2014, 11:49:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

INDIANA

Quote from: Fuzzman on September 10, 2014, 12:36:14 PM
OK I started this thread so I have the power to delete it. Hmm I may be small but I take no shit!!! LOL

If ANYONE starts commenting on the Marsden v Jordan debate again then feck off to the old thread and discuss there.
It is a very controversial photo indeed as are many on this page so PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, for the love of PTG just continue to post great pics and not make this into another Armagh v Tyrone thread.
Cheers lads

Rant over
Back to myself now annoying the Dubs.
It's been a great few weeks.

Maybe I should remove this one as it's got his kid in it? Wha ye think Anto?
It was in the papers the next day.

Must pick out a few from 2010 and 2011

muppet

Quote from: theticklemister on September 10, 2014, 08:30:34 PM
Only seeing that now. Dirty Tyrone b**tards!

I think it is Declan O'Sullivan's arm. You can see him there in the stand.
MWWSI 2017

Fuzzman

You'll do well to see any Tyrone fans crying in those years as we don't believe the hype as shite that yer lot "buy" into.
Those in the know were happy to get 08 but there onwards it was rebuilding time

Whereas Dubs fans expect return for their Euro and all those fair weather fans who come back from the World Cup wanna be entertained proper.
Nidge and Fran will be calling to Prof Halo Jim Gavin soon for an explanation to why the goods were not delivered despite AIGs millions.
Special one. Come sort out dis defence. Bring Drogba for 14

sligoman2

Quote from: Fuzzman on September 11, 2014, 12:31:14 AM
You'll do well to see any Tyrone fans crying in those years as we don't believe the hype as shite that yer lot "buy" into.

Whereas Dubs fans expect return for their Euro and all those fair weather fans who come back from the World Cup wanna be entertained proper.
Nidge and Fran will be calling to Prof Halo Jim Gavin soon for an explanation to why the goods were not delivered despite AIGs millions.

"No comprende"
I used to be indecisive but now I'm not too sure.

blewuporstuffed

Micky mcgee, dermy carlin, Hub,collie holmes,davey harte & sean cavanagh are the tyrone players in the picture (i cant make out who that is behind Hub.
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

randomusername

I guess that rumour about Conor having a Dublin player's gf's number on his hand (well wrist) was true?

The Dubs are well able to defend themselves though

orangeman

Quote from: randomusername on September 11, 2014, 10:46:51 PM
I guess that rumour about Conor having a Dublin player's gf's number on his hand (well wrist) was true?

The Dubs are well able to defend themselves though

Cullen was being subbed. Gormley was pointing to his watch to tell him his time was up.

Those other lads were Sumo wrestling.

Jinxy

If you were any use you'd be playing.

squire_in_navy_slacks

Quote from: Fuzzman on September 11, 2014, 12:31:14 AM

You feel better now ???

You ignorant oaf, spoken like that tr**p Gormley and Jordan