Why close the Mhaigheo/ Ciarraí thread?

Started by moysider, September 08, 2014, 12:21:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rossfan

Quote from: Thy Kingdom Come on September 08, 2014, 03:05:43 PM
Only new to this site as a contributor. Having been popping in and out looking at contributions for a while. The thread needed to be closed was turning nasty from the Mayo contributors, some who could clearly not take their defeat with dignity.

Well said Mr Reilly  ;D ;D
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Thy Kingdom Come

Looking for some one to blame is clear problem with Mayo when it comes to losing games. At the end of the day Kerry showed more hunger and got more scores! Blaming a referee who got most calls correct is a kop out!

Crete Boom

Quote from: Thy Kingdom Come on September 09, 2014, 11:54:27 AM
Looking for some one to blame is clear problem with Mayo when it comes to losing games. At the end of the day Kerry showed more hunger and got more scores! Blaming a referee who got most calls correct is a kop out!

If you want to wind people up with standard bar stool genius philosophic statements why not put a couple of smileys or something on the end. Also I think you should head over to the All Ireland final thread as I think us Mayo fans have been ridiculed enough for this year anyway. :'(

If you actually mean anything you said in that post I think I shall make good use of the ignore button because there is only about three words in that post that anyone who watched the game could take seriously ;).

Thy Kingdom Come

Nobody is ridiculing Mayo. Just telling it as it is. They never seem to learn. Many Mayo people before the game seemed to think this game was only a formality in winning against a county in which they have a poor record. I wish them well in the rebuilding of their team.  Like every other county, I would love to see Mayo win sam!

Mayo4Sam

Quote from: Thy Kingdom Come on September 09, 2014, 11:54:27 AM

Yay, another d**khead
Excuse me for talking while you're trying to interrupt me

Crete Boom

Quote from: Thy Kingdom Come on September 09, 2014, 02:37:26 PM
Nobody is ridiculing Mayo. Just telling it as it is. They never seem to learn. Many Mayo people before the game seemed to think this game was only a formality in winning against a county in which they have a poor record. I wish them well in the rebuilding of their team.  Like every other county, I would love to see Mayo win sam!

I really hope you are a wum because then I can tip my hat to a  nearly flawless couple of posts which put the boot in Mayo posters here perfectly. If not I would suggest to leave the analysis of Mayo football alone for a while ;D.

muppet

I didn't realise any real Gaa supporter could be that arrogant, but there you go.
MWWSI 2017

From the Bunker

Can we please close this? This thread defeats the purpose of closing the previous thread. Both real Kerry and Mayo fans don't want to talk about this game anymore!

Farrandeelin

Go and f**k yourself with that attitude.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

Shrewdness

Thy Kingdom Come has said things about Mayo that even the Rossies wouldn't say!!

Rossfan

Ah sure we love Mayo. :-*
Now the Mayowestros football team........ that's another matter entirely  >:(
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Mike Sheehy

TKC , the time for this stuff is before the game, not after.

The concentration should be on Donegal now.