Dinny Breen

5 All-Ireland finals in 6 years. Hard to believe he's a Kildare man  :o
#newbridgeornowhere

Syferus

He's no Niall Moyna though.

orangeman

Quote from: Dinny Breen on September 01, 2014, 06:57:46 PM
5 All-Ireland finals in 6 years. Hard to believe he's a Kildare man  :o

He's good. Helps when you're with good teams all the same but even at that it's impressive.

Dinny Breen

Quote from: Syferus on September 01, 2014, 07:03:10 PM
He's no Niall Moyna though.

Did he do it with 3 different teams, across 2 different codes, just saying!!
#newbridgeornowhere

blanketattack

I see Donie Buckley is joining the Kerry u21 setup. The two of them in unison should do a great job on the talent coming through.

Mike Sheehy

Quote from: blanketattack on September 02, 2014, 09:22:16 AM
I see Donie Buckley is joining the Kerry u21 setup. The two of them in unison should do a great job on the talent coming through.

I don't know the man so I can't be sure but wasn't that Donie Buckley on the pitch last week squaring up to the Kerry players, especially Declan O'Sullivan ?. It looked like there was serious baggage/history there. They looked like they really detested each other (even if you factor in the fact that tensions were running high).

Could make for a few awkward moments if he is back in the Kerry fold.

AZOffaly

Don't think that would be a big issue Mike. Sure jaysus everytime South Kerry play Crokes they'd cut each others throats.

fearsiuil

Buckley foolishly went in to seperate lads but seemed to lose it when a few verbals and some of the physical stuff started to be aimed his way.

ballinaman

That wasn't Donie lads. 'Twas Ed Coughlan.

Zulu

Definitely wasn't Donie Buckley.

fearsiuil

Apologies, was Coughlan.

larryin89

Should be looking for him to manage Mayo not McStay. 

Is there any reason he couldnt go solo now at this stage , surely theres a time when a coach/trainer/assistant wants to take the full responsibility .
Walk-in down mchale rd , sun out, summers day , game day . That's all .

Mike Sheehy

Ah, yeah, ok...I've seen pictures of the Coughlan guy now. Definitely was him alright.

sorry Donie !

Rossfan

Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM