8  k king
9  p fitzpatrick
10 d hughes
11 m clarke
12 m poland
13 j clarke
14 b coulter
15 p mc comiskey

Are you serious?? What is wrong with Maginn and Garvey???

supersub

Where is this team taken from? Garvey is in the team named on the website?

NP 76

I think the team mentioned above is more likely the correct team . I would of perfered Murtagh in at FF as he is more lively than John Clarke . Donaghy couldnt handle Ronan in the league game because he ran at him John wont do this at all

PAULD123

I personally have always defended John Clarke. He hasn't the individual skills of the likes of Murtagh or speed of Laverty but I think he moves a defence better than anyone in our team. He creates space for others to exploit and Marty seems to play better when he is there because Marty uses him as a target man.

Sure we can always bring Murtagh on if its not working. That's a good thing for us, we have strong reserves now. Armagh have little beyond the 15 starting.

Mourne Rover

It is a surprise that John Clarke is included as he has not started since our first league game in Mayo. However, he got a goal that night, and has never let us down whenever and wherever he has been asked to play. Marty likes picking him out and he will make space for the others and allow Benny to take up his preferred roving role. Magian is a loss, but we have other decent options on the bench if things don't work out. You can never tell in a Down/Armagh game, but we look in decent shape.

whitegoodman

I take it McGinn and Garvey are not fit.  As others have said i would prefer Rony in there instead of clarke.  I dont agree with never letting us down or he tries hard for the team, if u want to be in the top 4 in the country you need more from players than just not letting us down, particularly in a roll like full forward.

Clarke is a class act at club level but unfortunatley for him and us lacks the pack at the very top level.  Unlike Murtagh or even Lavery he wont be able to run at Donaghy and in my opinion will suit Brendan down to the ground. But James is the manager and he is more qualified than me to pick the team, i just feel that it is playing into Armaghs hands.

dundroma

can anyone tell me the whole down minor panel and the management squad for this year

dundroma

here y is it only the senior championship being re-drawn y is the IFC not being re-drawn

Square Ball

Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

SHEEDY

maginn and garvey are injured. hopefully not to serious as both would be v good options from the bench. anyone any word on ambrose?
nil satis nisi optimum

BRIDGE LAD

I hear Burren appealed the championship draw, I hope they get Bryansford again. Bryansford must be strong favourites for championship along with Kilcoo!
Oh aye, Davy Carr from shamrocks is the next big thing in refereeing! Literally!!

NP 76

Bridgelad have to agree with you the Shamrocks feed them well down there . Well looked after

13aside

Good luck to Down seniors and minors today in Armagh-UP DOWN!!

down1

Hard luck to Burren tonight, armagh were just the better team, thats what happens when you put a club team out against at county team!!!!