Carryduff v Dundrum
Kilclief v Shamrocks
Drumaness v Aticall
Drumgath v Clan na Banna
Newry Mitchels v Glassdrumman
Daragh Cross v Annaclone
Glenn v Newry Bosco
Ballymartin v Ardglass
Disclaimer: I am responsible for MY comments only.  I don't own this site.

amallon

Senior Hurling Championship
Ballygalget v Ballycran
Bredagh v Portaferry

overdabar

senior football championship

ASK lecale v Saval

Kilcoo v liatroim
Mayobridge v Castlewellan
ask/Saval v Clonduff
An Riocht v Downpatrick
L'island v Ballyholland
Longstone v Rostrevor
Burren v Bryansford
Wpoint v Tullylish

amallon

Burren v Bryansford is some draw.  Kilcoo v Liatroim is tasty as well.

passedit

Quote from: overdabar on May 24, 2011, 09:22:46 PM
senior football championship

ASK lecale v Saval

Kilcoo v liatroim
Mayobridge v Castlewellan
ask/Saval v Clonduff
An Riocht v Downpatrick
L'island v Ballyholland
Longstone v Rostrevor
Burren v Bryansford
Wpoint v Tullylish

A pound to a penny Tullylish weren't in that hat. Not that they'll be complaining
Don't Panic

John Martin

I didn't notice the tullylish ball there.

Apart from that though it was a good idea to have the draw streamed live and it was pretty well organised.

Glenn for the IFC!

supersub

Some interesting ties there alright! How is the ask team going to work?! I know there was discussion about this previously. Any reserve draws made?

whitegoodman

Fancy ford to beat burren, burren dont seem to be near as hungry as last year and having 7/8 county men doesnt help them getting any cohesion in team selection.  Ford on the other hand have started the season looking like they have something to prove.

kilcoo v liatrom could get fiesty but would say kilcoo will give them a bit of a hidden, on the field anyway!!

None of the other draws really wet the appetite that much and im sorry but imo this ask lecale team is a complete waste of time and could end up in complete embarassment for the lads involved and the county board as a whole.  Also does this mean that the intermediate 1st round has to be brought forward to accomadate this game being played or what? Joke

Mid Down Gael

Bryansford v Burren. What a draw. At last Burren get a tough first round tie.
Cant wait to we face the fontenoys, great draw for us, motivation wont be a problem for this one.

DownFanatic

That is a very weak JFC this year. Presuming Bredagh beat St Michaels in the Preliminary they will face Saul and the winner of this will go on to win it. Looking at the other ties in the last 8, it looks like a weaker Division 4 team will make it to the Final.

Annaclone and Ballymartin must start as favourites in the IFC. No real standout ties. We have drawn Carryduff in the 1st round for the third time in the past six years. It took 140 minutes to separate us last year before they dumped us out.

Bryansford and Burren is the tie of the SFC. Saval will be happy with drawing the Lecale amalgamation. Kilcoo and Liatroim should be a humdinger. Tullylish are more than capable of making the last eight as they've received a nice draw against the Point. Castlewellan wont be a straightforward tie for the Bridge either.

clann29

Quote from: amallon on May 24, 2011, 09:11:35 PM
Intermediate Championship
Carryduff v Dundrum
Kilclief v Shamrocks
Drumaness v Aticall
Drumgath v Clan na Banna
Newry Mitchels v Glassdrumman
Daragh Cross v Annaclone
Glenn v Newry Bosco
Ballymartin v Ardglass.   

Dont rule out banbridge struggled with injuries all year and will come strong up the bann

Lecale2

Around a Pound JFC
ROUND 1
A Dromara v Aughlisnafinn
B Saul v Ballykinlar
C Bright v Mitchels

ROUND 2
B v Bredagh
St Micheals v Teconnaught
Aghaderg v C
St Pauls v B

Is is what was issued to clubs last night. Which draw is correct? Bredagh or St Paul's must play the winner of A?

johnneycool

Quote from: amallon on May 24, 2011, 09:12:46 PM
Senior Hurling Championship

Bredagh v Portaferry

To be played in Londonderry Park, Newtownards.

Lecale2

Do our bit for cross community relations!

John Martin

Quote from: Lecale2 on May 25, 2011, 07:52:58 AM
Around a Pound JFC
ROUND 1
A Dromara v Aughlisnafinn
B Saul v Ballykinlar
C Bright v Mitchels

ROUND 2
B v Bredagh
St Micheals v Teconnaught
Aghaderg v C
St Pauls v B

Is is what was issued to clubs last night. Which draw is correct? Bredagh or St Paul's must play the winner of A?

Mitchels are down to play Glassdrumman in the IFC so that one must be wrong. There is only 10 teams in the Junior according to Austin last night.

*Edit* Having looked on the down website it appears that St. Johns are down to play Glassdrumman. I assume this is because St. Johns were forgotten about when they made the draw and they are supposed to be in the IFC instead of mitchells meaning the JFC had to be redrawn which is what you have above.

The mistake is unfortunate but there is no harm done really.