Down Club Hurling & Football

Started by Lecale2, November 10, 2006, 12:06:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

alba2

Another big game today for the senior team... This will be the final challenge game before the championship - lets hope Limerick give us a good test.  What pitch is the game on in Dublin???

redandblackareback

alba2

Quote from: redandblackareback on May 15, 2011, 11:36:52 AM
games in navan at 1pm

cheers.. is it behind closed doors or can ya attend???

Mike Tyson

Anyone seen or got pictures of the new jersey?

EagleLord

NP 76

New jersey launch on Thursday . Very similar to the Dublin one plain red jersey with 3 black stripes on the arms

NP 76

Sent reply before i finished . Says An Dun on the back and the website address on the collar stripes are sown on the arms .The red seems to fade heading towards the shorts cant be certain but it looks that way

John Martin

Quote from: NP 76 on May 15, 2011, 10:37:10 PM
Sent reply before i finished . Says An Dun on the back and the website address on the collar stripes are sown on the arms .The red seems to fade heading towards the shorts cant be certain but it looks that way

Are you able to put a picture of it up or do you know a link to see it?

alba2

Any word who won the game today v Limerick??

NP 76

are you able to put a picture of it up or do you know a link to see it?
John Martin a friend of mine bought a set of jerseys on friday and saw a picture of it . They printed it out for him and i saw it from him dont know any links this is how i came across seeing it]

EagleLord

Good stuff. I never heard tell of a new jersey, have I had my head in the sand? Sounds good fro mthe way you describe it though. Almost similar to the Ladies jersey last year in my head.

John Martin

Quote from: NP 76 on May 15, 2011, 10:55:31 PM
John Martin a friend of mine bought a set of jerseys on friday and saw a picture of it . They printed it out for him and i saw it from him dont know any links this is how i came across seeing it]

No bother NP. I'll see it soon enough.
They are leaving it fairly close to the Armagh game to release this jersey.

amallon

The road between Markethill and Armagh is closed for traffic heading to Armagh at the minute.  Anyone know a good back road?  I think its open heading towards Newry so coming home shouldn't be a problem.
Disclaimer: I am responsible for MY comments only.  I don't own this site.

charlieTully

Quote from: amallon on May 16, 2011, 11:13:17 AM
The road between Markethill and Armagh is closed for traffic heading to Armagh at the minute.  Anyone know a good back road?  I think its open heading towards Newry so coming home shouldn't be a problem.

you can take a right on the armagh rd just after gosford park for hamiltonsbawn, only four mile from there then into armagh, or if the road is closed before there take a right for tandragee, head about three miles then take left for hamiltonsbawn, this will take u onto the main tandragee armagh road.

snoopdog

Quote from: NP 76 on May 15, 2011, 10:55:31 PM

I hope it doesnt fade off at the end that would turn to pink/
Are Canal Court still the sponsor?