Started by Lecale2, November 10, 2006, 12:06:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

True Blue

Prelim Donegal V Antrim
Cavan V Prelim winner
Derry v Fermanagh
Armagh v Down
Tyrone V Monaghan
The minute you start talking about what you're going to do if you lose, you have lost.

Dubh driocht

And the winners of Down V Armagh play the winners of Derry V Fermanagh ?Not a bad draw. Amazing that 5 Ulster Counties will have new managers, all of whom will fancy their chances in Ulster.Realistically, the winner will come from Tyrone/Derry/Down/Armagh.

Bearly on loose

SFC semi finals
Burren v Mayobridge
Bryansford v Kilcoo

IFC semi finals
Annaclone v Carryduff
Tullylish v Drumgath

dundrumite

Quote from: Dubh driocht on October 07, 2010, 09:01:32 PM
And the winners of Down V Armagh play the winners of Derry V Fermanagh ?Not a bad draw. Amazing that 5 Ulster Counties will have new managers, all of whom will fancy their chances in Ulster.Realistically, the winner will come from Tyrone/Derry/Down/Armagh.

Honestly be surprised if Fermanagh and Cavan managers in their heart of hearts would be looking at an Ulster title. Though it is defo very open and with bit of luck you just never know.

umpire

Predictons so far

Burren 26 Mayobridge 14 (one poster have predict the 3 ties below but not this one yet.)
Bryansford 21 Kilcoo 20

Annaclone 40 Carryduff 1
Tullylish 32 Drumgath 9

general

Mayobridge
Kilcoo

Annaclone
Tullylish

Simples

supersub

I belive M Clarke is in St Marys this year, surely can only be a good thing from a Down point if view!

southdowngeal

Any truth in the rumour linking Stevie Poucher with The 'Bridge job. Done a good job with the 'kingdom over the past 2 years. Could be a good appointment.

When We Win

I have missed a few predictions recently but i will on this occassion have a stab at it.

Burren
Kilcoo
Carryduff
Drumgath

i really should pick the Annaclone but watching them last week they looked to vunerable for the whole second half and to be fair they didnt kill the game off, Darragh Cross killed themselves off. The clone need another couple of good players to strengthen their team. Reading back over old posts, what happened to the two boys who had thier transfers recindicated,

Banana Man

I hear annaclone have the 2 new boys confirmed as players now and will be playing on sunday...

When We Win

Jepus, I wouldnt be a happy camper in the Annaclone dressing room if they got playing although i believe they are pretty decent footballers. That will be a tricky one for the management. Fair play to both of them for going back to help out the old club before the big switch.....
Surely this is a practice which does not go on in other clubs. I know many great footballers who travel back to Derry, Fermanagh, etc from Belfast twice/three times a week to train. They could easily go to Bredagh, St Bridgets, etc but dont.

centre 3/4s

Well lads here's to a great weekend of football, if you were picking 4 teams to be contesting the semi-finals of the senior championship well you couldn't pick a better 4. The county board must be loving it two big gates expected and 2 draws possibly????

DuffleKing

Quote from: southdowngeal on October 08, 2010, 04:06:11 AM
Any truth in the rumour linking Stevie Poucher with The 'Bridge job. Done a good job with the 'kingdom over the past 2 years. Could be a good appointment.

Did they not phone you yet Stevie?

EagleLord

Quote from: DuffleKing on October 08, 2010, 10:06:22 AM

:D :D :D :D :D :D

supersub

Quote from: EagleLord on October 08, 2010, 10:12:28 AM
Quote from: DuffleKing on October 08, 2010, 10:06:22 AM

:D :D :D :D :D :D

Very good!