Down Club Hurling & Football

Started by Lecale2, November 10, 2006, 12:06:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

downjim

Quote from: T O Hare on September 17, 2010, 01:35:02 AM
Quote from: downjim on September 16, 2010, 07:05:59 PM
no need for people along your line to run on the pitch like lunatics!! Move over the bridge, the magpies and Burren are the future!!

We dont intend to move over yet ;D ;D

You should stop your crowing O'Hare.. that mouth of yours never seemed to stop last night.. i wonder were you get it from :D :D Hard luck Kilcoo.. yous were the better team.. the bridge had to pull a 47 year old from the bench to steady their ship!!

Banana Man

some brave loyal soldier stormed my 4 foot high hedge, with a complete disregard for his own safety and caring not about his own health and removed my down flag, he then flirted with danger once more and climbed the 3 foot fence of my pensioner neighbour and librated the brazen down flag flying there too, with one swoop he managed to snap the bamboo cane holding it with his bare hands. No suurender  ::)

bellaghy_lad

will u down men be storming the pitch if/when u win the all ireland on sunday???  :P

MCMLX

Quote from: bellaghy_lad on September 17, 2010, 10:42:15 AM
will u down men be storming the pitch if/when u win the all ireland on sunday???  :P

The All Ireland fence climbing championship starts straight after the game.

western exile

redandblackareback

Quote from: EagleLord on September 17, 2010, 12:08:29 AM
Quote from: redandblackareback on September 16, 2010, 11:33:58 PM
who do the bridge play in the premium reserve championship final??

they just keep producing the talent dont they!!  ::)

Why the rolling of eyes smiley?? Whats your point there? Getting to a premier reserve final shows the strength of a senior squad. Whatever t**t wrote there, 'move over the bridge' wise up. The bridge arent going to just step aside. Reminds me a bit of a few years ago when a poster said, 'Mayobridge cant challenge for ulster, they should give someone else a go'..like the bridge were just going to let someone else wi nthe championship, its not up to the bridge to step aside, its up to every other club to rise to their challenge. Great to see so many young lads on the seconds team for kilcoo MDG, always great to see young fellas having important roles on senior teams. And I dont just mean one 17yr old in corner forward, I mean a group of lads in that age bracket.

Sorry earlylord, think you have misunderstood me. I was rollin eyes as if to say not another batch coming through !! They have dominated down football for the past decade and IMO will continue to do so for at least another few.

The bridge are the team to beat this year. Anyway my question has still not been answered WHO ARE THE BRIDGE FACING IN THE FINAL?

bellaghy_lad

Quote from: MCMLX on September 17, 2010, 11:12:44 AM
Quote from: bellaghy_lad on September 17, 2010, 10:42:15 AM

The All Ireland fence climbing championship starts straight after the game.

lol, good man. dont let them ruin the occassion for yiz. i will be there in the nally supporting you all the way!

Dulaney

Quote from: superblues on September 16, 2010, 11:37:21 PM
think its the kingdom
Your question has been answered redandblackareback....the bridge play the kingdom (An Riocht) in the premier reserve Championship Final.

tree tops

best wishes to Down and Tyrone on Sunday from the Gaels of Dungiven!!

EagleLord

Couldn believe it too lads, when at the game, Mickey was down on the ground and someone shouted, 'Get him off the f**k, shouldn be on the field anyway, he's useless!'...You really have to question someones footballing knowledge, and eyesight, if they think Mickey Linden is shite.

Leo

Well done to the Club Down people who turned up at Aughlisnafin school today with a boot load of bunting and gear to replace the stuff vandalised the day before.
Class is permanent.
Fierce tame altogether

Square Ball

Quote from: Leo on September 17, 2010, 07:32:38 PM
Well done to the Club Down people who turned up at Aughlisnafin school today with a boot load of bunting and gear to replace the stuff vandalised the day before.
Class is permanent.

what happened to the original stuff leo?
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

Leo

Quote from: Square Ball on September 17, 2010, 07:44:34 PM
Class is permanent.

Apparently vandalised overnight, possibly by those lovely neighbours up the road who sport thr Cork colours with a touch of blue on the road to Newcastle. Saw an item on it in yesterday's Irish News,  thrashed bunting, sad faces. Glad it turned out ok for them.
Fierce tame altogether

dundrumite

Quote from: Leo on September 17, 2010, 08:22:12 PM
Quote from: Square Ball on September 17, 2010, 07:44:34 PM
Class is permanent.

Apparently vandalised overnight, possibly by those lovely neighbours up the road who sport thr Cork colours with a touch of blue on the road to Newcastle. Saw an item on it in yesterday's Irish News,  thrashed bunting, sad faces. Glad it turned out ok for them.

A sign we had in the village wishing paul and the team also got the works last night   >:(
Have to pity the ignorance of some people in a neighbouring village, who can't distinguish between sport and politics.

dundrumite

Down unchanged for final with the exception of Benny and Paul in positional switch