Down Club Hurling & Football

Started by Lecale2, November 10, 2006, 12:06:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RadioGAAGAA

Quote from: wavesofTORRES on September 12, 2010, 09:24:44 PMI may know more than you think re Co.Board set up etc. so dont make assumptions my friend.McCormick is a gael like so many but hes also a professional, so wise up. What a user name says about anyone god only knows. Far be it  from me to assume that yours indicates a gullible streak ye boy ye.

Nah. Your so far off the mark its seriously not funny.
i usse an speelchekor

supersub

Quote from: Long Ball on September 15, 2010, 09:47:38 PM
How much are Hill 16 tickets and are the co board charging pound for Euro on them as well?

Yeh £35!

Square Ball

Quote from: supersub on September 15, 2010, 10:19:54 PM
How much are Hill 16 tickets and are the co board charging pound for Euro on them as well?

Yeh £35!

Nah, £40
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

supersub

Good articles in the reporter wobbler and mid down Gael! Make for good reading.

supersub

Quote from: Square Ball on September 15, 2010, 10:21:29 PM
Quote from: supersub on September 15, 2010, 10:19:54 PM

Yeh £35!

Nah, £40

They were £35 from our club I think and £70 for stand

batman

superblues

40 pound in our club for a hill ticket

st pauls mcgrath

got a ticket for the nally terracing there, can someone tell me, is the nally blocked off from the hill?
Down by birth....St.Pauls by the grace of god

supersub

In the Onion Bag

Quote from: st pauls mcgrath on September 16, 2010, 12:16:14 AM
got a ticket for the nally terracing there, can someone tell me, is the nally blocked off from the hill?

Aye, The Nally Stand its totally segagated from the Hill by a distance of some 130miles.

I thinl you'll find you are in the Davin, where the Nally used to be.  It too is segrated from the Hhill

Lecale2

The Davin is at the opposite end of the field from the Hill and Nally. It used to be called the Canal Terrace you clown!

If you had have been prepared to give us a hand distributing the tickets the other night you would know this! Instead of standing in the queue sending me text messages about how slow we were!  ;D

The Nally is separated from the Hill. The terracing isn't as steep so it's more suitable for kids.

dundrumite

Lads the Nally Stand is now situated in Carrickmore now? I assume that what ITOB was hinting at  :D

Lecale2

Aye, I know what he was at but its still called the Nally in Croke Pk. The old Hogan Stand was recycled and used to build a bridge in Poland. It doesn't mean the Hoagan Stand is in Poland!

Square Ball

Quote from: Lecale2 on September 16, 2010, 09:25:44 AM
The Davin is at the opposite end of the field from the Hill and Nally. It used to be called the Canal Terrace you clown!

If you had have been prepared to give us a hand distributing the tickets the other night you would know this! Instead of standing in the queue sending me text messages about how slow we were!  ;D

The Nally is separated from the Hill. The terracing isn't as steep so it's more suitable for kids.

You tell him Lecale  :D
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

supersub

BBC Sport will broadcast live from Rostrevor tomorrow evening.  Austin O' Callaghan will host the sports news at 6.30pm and it will feature interviews with All Ireland winning captains from previous years.  All are welcome to come and observe and are encouraged to wear their red and black and wave their flags.  Onlookers are asked to gather from 6.15pm on.