Down Club Hurling & Football

Started by Lecale2, November 10, 2006, 12:06:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lecale2

Right at the very back in the corner. Jones Rd end. You lucky b*stard!!

bridge fan

Quote from: Mid Down Gael on September 09, 2010, 09:53:32 PM
Quote from: T O Hare on September 09, 2010, 05:11:49 PM
For any one yous who want to see a match this evening travel over to the bridge to see the senior reserve quarter final replay between ourselves and Burren!!! It should be a good match!!!

Well how did it go Mr OHare?

bridge won by 2 points  mickey linden came on at half time and scored 4 points  still has it  :)

T O Hare

Four of the best points you will ever see.. The man just lit up the game when we were two points down!! Everyone went out of the ground with the man on their lips!! The word legend is overused but we are lucky to have this man!!!
"2008 Gaaboard Cheltenham fantasy league winner"

T O Hare

Quote from: batman on September 09, 2010, 10:17:26 PM
Anyone know the Irish news allstars?

Down got a good few, Benny got one and Clarke got POTY, well done Martin
"2008 Gaaboard Cheltenham fantasy league winner"

MCMLX

Quote from: T O Hare on September 10, 2010, 01:30:45 AM

McVeigh, D Raff, McKernan, Ambi, Hughes, Clarke, Coulter got awards.  Marty got player of the year. Thought our Daniel would have got one.

Leo

Quote from: MCMLX on September 10, 2010, 08:06:41 AM

McVeigh, D Raff, McKernan, Ambi, Hughes, Clarke, Coulter got awards.  Marty got player of the year. Thought our Daniel would have got one.

Kalum King should have made it.
Fierce tame altogether

EagleLord

Quote from: Leo on September 10, 2010, 09:59:41 AM
Quote from: MCMLX on September 10, 2010, 08:06:41 AM

Kalum King should have made it.

And Garvey?

Mid Down Gael

Quote from: T O Hare on September 10, 2010, 01:29:07 AM
Four of the best points you will ever see.. The man just lit up the game when we were two points down!! Everyone went out of the ground with the man on their lips!! The word legend is overused but we are lucky to have this man!!!

Think its very unfair to expect yous to play again on Saturday in simi final. Had yous a choice?

Banana Man

QuoteAny of you boys know how the row system works for seating?
ie i have tickets for row u and row bb in Hogan Lower. Anyone tell me how far back or forward in the stand these are, a rough idea even?
Thanks in advance.

Brick if you go to the croke park or gaa website you can go to your seat and see where it is on an aeriel disgram also you can click onthe seat and it will show you a view of croke park from that seat

western exile

Quote from: Banana Man on September 10, 2010, 11:06:10 AM
QuoteAny of you boys know how the row system works for seating?
ie i have tickets for row u and row bb in Hogan Lower. Anyone tell me how far back or forward in the stand these are, a rough idea even?
Thanks in advance.

Brick if you go to the croke park or gaa website you can go to your seat and see where it is on an aeriel disgram also you can click onthe seat and it will show you a view of croke park from that seat
Front row is A, second row B, etc.  Row AA is behind row Z, and BB behind that again. Simple enough.  So your row BB is 7 rows behind your row U.  Good enough seats.

smokeyjoe

Quote from: Brick Tamlin on September 09, 2010, 11:02:37 PM
Any of you boys know how the row system works for seating?
Thanks in advance.

I see a real fan has managed to get their hands on some tickets! you only need to go to Croke park once to know the seating system

down6061689194

Quote from: smokeyjoe on September 10, 2010, 12:11:08 PM
Quote from: Brick Tamlin on September 09, 2010, 11:02:37 PM
Any of you boys know how the row system works for seating?
Thanks in advance.

I see a real fan has managed to get their hands on some tickets! you only need to go to Croke park once to know the seating system

+1

Brick Tamlin

So because im not so sure on the seating plans im a fairweather supporter??
Ive been to Croker many a time in recent years but to be honest ive never had to pay much attention to seating plans, tickets were always fine and more often than not were in premium so i wasnt bothered.
This time its a wee bit more important to know where exactly the seats are not just for myself but for friends and family. I had an idea of seating plan but wasnt wholly sure so that why i asked. Id also heard conflicting reports so i thought it no harm to try and get a better idea.

You could count on one hand the amount of Down games ive missed in last 5 years between friendlies, Mc Kenna Cup, league & championship so wind yer necks in folks.

EagleLord

Lecale2

How do you get to Croke Park from Newry? I haven't been there since 1994 and I hear there's a new road.