03/09/10   Drumaness v MITCHEL'S
05/09/10   BRIGHT v St Paul's
05/09/10   St John Bosco v TECONNAUGHT

sorry a bit late

dodgy umpire

Quote from: twice is nice on September 02, 2010, 06:57:29 PM
Quote from: mournerambler on September 01, 2010, 10:59:24 PM
Quote from: Long Ball on September 01, 2010, 09:43:17 PM
I don't care what you say- raising an extra £145,000 out of the pockets of genuine fans who have followed the team through thick and thin is a slap in the face. It wasn't needed in 91 or 94- I'm pretty sure the great Kerry team of the past decade didn't ask if of their supporters but our board only see the £ signs. Many genuine supporters are struggling for work never mind the fortunes they have already spent kitting out their kids in strips and getting them flags etc.

If your a genuine fan, as you claim to be LB then you will not begrudge a small contribution towards ensuring this group of players get the best of everything to help them in their quest for an All Ireland Senior title, these lads deserve the best & the money has to be got from somewhere, you should maybe go & get your ticket from outside the County if it causes you so much pain to pay the £12 extra.
paying a bit extra on top of face value for this great bunch of lads is 1 thing, but the thing that annoys me is looking back on the county boards behaviour in previous years and the famous carry on with ross naming wrong team and numbers hence county getting fined!!!! perhaps this good oppurtunity for the board to recover it now?? they were shambles then and has much changed???

We are in an All Ireland Final and you are complaining about the past actions of a different management team, and using those actions as a reason not to donate to the current team+management. As has been said its voluntary , you are not being forced to do anything. A bit of perspective wouldn't go a miss!

Quote from: Banana Man on September 02, 2010, 04:03:52 PM
You'd get mugged Donegal Danny, trying to dangle those in front of us and make a few pound, I'm only speaking for myself but that sort of craic sickens me to be honest

+1
The Boys in Red and Black are back

Minus15

St Michaels v Aughlisnafin
Drumaness v Mitchels
Bright v St Pauls
St John Bosco v Teconnaught

That ones late too umpire hope they are accepted. sorry thought games started tomorrow

Wee Shea

Fin beat St Michaels 1-15 to 0-12

13aside

is this score correct,did the Finn upset the odds and beat St.Michaels in the Junior tonight?

Wee Shea

Quote from: 13aside on September 02, 2010, 08:56:35 PM
is this score correct,did the Finn upset the odds and beat St.Michaels in the Junior tonight?

100%, heard from the horses mouth.

Dubh driocht

Delighted my prediction was wrong - hope the Finn go on and win it,

Square Ball

Final two panelist for Bredagh Talks Sam:

Sean O'Neill and Paddy Heaney, great nights entertainment in store so get in early
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

umpire

Prediction league
Only 1 out of 47 entries  got Aughlisnafin, that was 'An Cloch Scoilte'

There is still time for the other 20 to enter for remaining 3 JFC

03/09/10   Drumaness v Mitchels
05/09/10   Bright v St Pauls
05/09/10   St John Bosco v Teconnaught.

DownFanatic

If the Finn get the winners of the St Pauls/Bright game in the semis they are in with a great chance of getting to the Final.

dundrumite

Delighted to hear about our neighbours at the Finn, especially with fellow Dundrum man Philly Mc Gratten on the management. Well done

bredaghgael86

Fair play to the finn. happy to see my prediction proved wrong. would st.micks not have been strong contenders for the whole thing?

Pangurban

This could be a History making year for the County and the Finn, great result, they deserve it

No1

Drumaness v Mitchels
Bright v St Pauls
St John Bosco v Teconnaught

Lecale2

Well done the Fin! Did anyone tip them?