Kilcoo  0-13 0-10 Burren 
An Riocht  1-11 2-9 Castlewellan 
GAA Board World Cup Sweepstake Winner 2010

DownFanatic

Division 3

Bosco 1-07  Dundrum 0-11

A classic it most certainly wasn't.

No1

Shamrocks beat Kilclief.  Dee Rafferty suffered a very bad leg break.

umpire

Div one
Clonduff 0.14 Rostrevor 2.6

Johnny Parr scored Penalty goal and point from a 45. Must be overall top scorer for Rostrevor  in league!

Dubh driocht

Serious serious blow for Down if Dee Raff got his leg broke.

amallon

Bridge 4-19 Stone 1-12. 

Very sad news about Dee Rafferty.  He has been Down's best defender by a mile this season.  Is that his second leg break?
Disclaimer: I am responsible for MY comments only.  I don't own this site.

mournerambler

Quote from: No1 on July 02, 2010, 10:40:24 PM
Shamrocks beat Kilclief.  Dee Rafferty suffered a very bad leg break.

I hate hearing this sort of news about any player who goes out to play the game he loves, best wishes to Dee & his imminent rehabilitation, a great servant to both Club & County.

supersub

Quote from: umpire on July 02, 2010, 10:52:45 PM
Div one
Clonduff 0.14 Rostrevor 2.6

Johnny Parr scored Penalty goal and point from a 45. Must be overall top scorer for Rostrevor  in league!

No 45 tonight umpire! Just the pen! Some scuffle at the end! Few players a bit out of order! And the ball was over the line!

goldenyears

D raff's leg def not broken

Harps beat a dirty shower from attical 1-14 to 1-8

13aside

hope golden years is correct.nobody wants any player to pick up such an injury whether he plays at schoolboy level or senior/intercounty-D.Rafferty is one of the best players in Down and i wish him a speedy recovery.

downredblack

Wish Dee Raferty all the best and hopefully the injury isn't too bad . Best player for Down this year .

No1

Glad to hear that goldenyears. 

Didn't mean to spread rumours but it certainly looked bad and that was the info we got as we were leaving the ground.

Mid Down Gael

Great win for us last night against Burren. Brilliant all round team display to get us back on track. And not a dirty stroke from the team in black which may keep a few posters happy!! Hear Marty Clarke got took out and had to go off against the town in thier first win in 2010. Anyone confirm?
Hope D Raff has a speedy recovery. He has been outstanding for Down this year.

Long Ball

Quote from: Mid Down Gael on July 03, 2010, 11:27:54 AM
Great win for us last night against Burren. Brilliant all round team display to get us back on track. And not a dirty stroke from the team in black which may keep a few posters happy!! Hear Marty Clarke got took out and had to go off against the town in thier first win in 2010. Anyone confirm?
Hope D Raff has a speedy recovery. He has been outstanding for Down this year.

Not true about Marty Clarke. He threw a punch at Mark Stratton while they were both on the ground, not sure how much of a connection he got but Stratts retaliated with an elbow and got a red card with 15/16 minutes left. Clarke got up and played on. Kingdom were at full strength while the Town were so weak they had to get injured players to line out.

hope Dee Rafferty makes a full and speedy recovery
Drive yer boot in her!!