Clann na Banna -
Saval - Declan Morgan
Downpatrick - Kyran Smyth
Ballymartin -
Attical -
Warrenpoint - Kevin Franklin
Kilclief - John Kane
Loughinisland -

First we've heard of it DF.  Who gave you that info?

No.1 - its on the Kilclief notes on the Down website. Boy you guys are really lucky to have secured the services of that guy :-))    I remember him from Jordanstown his pass degree in consumer studies qualified him as a sports psychologist apparently haha

13aside

yeah,and last year when he wasn't there to train the team he got his da in and he got paid as well!!

Tomorrow is another day

Really? God knows who is worse lol

The Da was scouting a lot of Shamrocks and Ballyholland games to launch counter tactics against them last year!

A very small man in many many ways lol

No1

Well there ya go.  They mustn't be looking me back this year.   :D

Tomorrow is another day

No 1 - were you playing last year?

No1

Tomorrow is another day

So I take it you were not enamoured by the charisma, tactics and warmth of the mercenary Kanes?! lol

No1

Tomorrow is another day

Well I respect your restraint! But from what I know you are not an endangered minority in respect to your experiences of Evil and Mini Me lol

True Blue

Quote from: Tomorrow is another day on January 15, 2010, 10:44:08 PM
Quote from: No1 on January 15, 2010, 04:53:41 PM
QuoteDivision 2

Ballyholland - Shane Mulholland
Annaclone - Tom Potter
Tullylish -
Shamrocks -
Clann na Banna -
Saval - Declan Morgan
Downpatrick - Kyran Smyth
Ballymartin -
Attical -
Warrenpoint - Kevin Franklin
Kilclief - John Kane
Loughinisland -

First we've heard of it DF.  Who gave you that info?

No.1 - its on the Kilclief notes on the Down website. Boy you guys are really lucky to have secured the services of that guy :-))    I remember him from Jordanstown his pass degree in consumer studies qualified him as a sports psychologist apparently haha

lokking at spaces left out John Rafferty is def takinf the reds , already training and well if bosco r mad and having not lost a league game all year and losing out to glen in the jfc by 1 after a replay i would guess paddy mcavoy will be with them this season
The minute you start talking about what you're going to do if you lose, you have lost.

13aside

for your list of so called 'managers' delete this description and replace it with -MERCENERIES

Tomorrow is another day

Now there is a good idea. Lets list all the managers and show who are home club men (so are likely to be doing it free gratis) and those wandering carpetbaggers lol!

charlieTully

Quote from: dundrumite on January 15, 2010, 12:50:58 PM
Quote from: charlieTully on January 15, 2010, 12:23:42 PM
Quote from: down desperado on January 14, 2010, 06:33:12 PM
has mickey linden stepped down from drumgath?

no.

Is this his third or fourth year?
Will Dan Mc Cabe or any of the long term injuries yous had last year be back this year? With him, Mark Brannagain and James Costello back, that would be a forward lie that could cause a lot of damage.

Dan is in America, Costello plays for Glenavon and brandy has been transferred to aughlisnafinn.

5 Sams

Quote from: Tomorrow is another day on January 15, 2010, 10:55:47 PM
Really? God knows who is worse lol

The Da was scouting a lot of Shamrocks and Ballyholland games to launch counter tactics against them last year!

A very small man in many many ways lol

I cant believe I'm defending him but in fairness to Val he goes to every Ballyholland game and has done for years since he stopped playing for us.
The Aristocrat Years

Tomorrow is another day

5 Sams - was he supporting your teams all those years? At any time?? Why does he attend?