Down Club Hurling & Football

Started by Lecale2, November 10, 2006, 12:06:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mid Down Gael

Quote from: D4S on September 11, 2009, 10:41:57 PM
Only 1 out of 2 then for my predictions but id say theres a hell of a lot with 0 out of 2! Thought loughinisland were always goin to be able to give clonduff a game but im a bit surprised by darragh cross after kilclief putting out attical.  Congrats to loughinisland having got to the final 2 years in a row, great acheivement and fair play if they go on to do it, but hope it's kilcoo.  If they do it they will have beaten bryansford, mayobridge and  burren before reacin final and will be rightful winners!

Hope it works out that way D4S. Burren will be hard to beat.

D4S

Quote from: Mid Down Gael on September 11, 2009, 10:48:30 PM
Only 1 out of 2 then for my predictions but id say theres a hell of a lot with 0 out of 2! Thought loughinisland were always goin to be able to give clonduff a game but im a bit surprised by darragh cross after kilclief putting out attical.  Congrats to loughinisland having got to the final 2 years in a row, great acheivement and fair play if they go on to do it, but hope it's kilcoo.  If they do it they will have beaten bryansford, mayobridge and  burren before reacin final and will be rightful winners!

Good Luck to all in Kilcoo:)!
The secret of success in life is for a man to be ready for his opportunity when it comes.

Mid Down Gael

Quote from: D4S on September 11, 2009, 10:52:35 PM
Quote from: Mid Down Gael on September 11, 2009, 10:48:30 PM

Good Luck to all in Kilcoo:)!

Thank you.

dundrumite

Does anyone know what went on at the far end off the stand when everybody rose to their feet Midway through the second half? To be fair it was the only bit of excitement within the game, in which Loughanisland never looked like they were going to lose.

bikeflyer30

Yea just aload of kids messing about, poor game  hope sunday is better:-)

umpire

Quote from: dundroma on September 11, 2009, 09:18:56 PM
sorry this is so late hopefully this is still counted
SFC
CLONDUFF v Loughinisland
Burren v KILCOO
IFC
DARRAGH CROSS v Kilclief
BALLYMARTIN v Ardglass
JFC
TECONNAUGHT v Dromara
GLENN v St Paul's

Dundroma
Your selection posted on this tread at 9.18pm tonight,
Cant accept your selection of 2 games this evening, but will accept the other 4 games play this sunday.

umpire

Great programme we had this evening in Newry.

Credit must go to Paul Rooney and Aidan Mallon of Mayobridge and also Louis McNally of Rostrevor.
Well done.

RedDragon

Quote from: umpire on September 11, 2009, 11:36:22 PM

Credit must go to Paul Rooney and Aidan Mallon of Mayobridge and also Louis McNally of Rostrevor.
Well done.
Are they the same boys that do the programmes for the All Ireland Final, Time magazine and if i'm not mistaken, the Book Of Kells?,

umpire

Update on Prediction league.
The leader Bacon still hold lead with 26.
DownFanatic and Souljaboy are both on 25

Only 8 picked the 2 winners tonight, they are;
Western Exile, Trevor Hill, The Worker, eyeswideopen, T O'Hare, lfdown2, idontbelieveit and tirnaog

Leo

Quote from: umpire on September 11, 2009, 11:36:22 PM

Well done.

Having seen the identity of the new Darragh Cross management trio in the programme their impressive win over Kilclief did not surprise me. Offaly's loss .....

If wee James & co were watching the tame senior semi they might have reconsidered their position. Not a county standard player on view except the lad who's leaving for Australia!
Fierce tame altogether

Lecale2

Quote from: umpire on September 11, 2009, 11:31:13 PM
Quote from: dundroma on September 11, 2009, 09:18:56 PM
sorry this is so late hopefully this is still counted
SFC
CLONDUFF v Loughinisland
Burren v KILCOO
IFC
DARRAGH CROSS v Kilclief
BALLYMARTIN v Ardglass
JFC
TECONNAUGHT v Dromara
GLENN v St Paul's

Dundroma
Your selection posted on this tread at 9.18pm tonight,
Cant accept your selection of 2 games this evening, but will accept the other 4 games play this sunday.

What sort of lad would try to cheat in a wee competition like that?  ???

Typical Dundrum.

twotwocharlie

Good morning lads (and ladies) just on this thread looking for a ticket or two for the All Ireland.

I have followed the minors all year and now the big one has arrived i am badly stuck for tickets.

Usual story county board hogging all the tickets .

some clubs got as little as ten tickets

if anyone can help on this one would you can contact me via a PM

many thanks.

No1

Congratulations to Darragh Cross, fully deserved their victory.

Once again, we choke.

Gutted. 

mournerambler

Quote from: dundrumite on September 11, 2009, 11:11:16 PM
Does anyone know what went on at the far end off the stand when everybody rose to their feet Midway through the second half? To be fair it was the only bit of excitement within the game, in which Loughanisland never looked like they were going to lose.

Don't be so f**king nosey dundrumite ;D ;D ;D

too long ref

are people not going to accept loughinisland are a great team and that they outplayed clonduff last night and it was no big shock.  They were not allowed to play, we controlled every bit of the match.  two years in a row.