Down Club Hurling & Football

Started by Lecale2, November 10, 2006, 12:06:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maiden1

Quote from: general on September 03, 2009, 10:37:58 PM
Glenn beat bosco after 10mins a half extra time 2nite,

think it was 1.16 to 2.12

Has the draw been made for the junior semi final?
There are no proofs, only opinions.

Minus15

dont know. we havent heard a thing. i was expecting it to be made last night after the game but no word of it. dromara ones have thought they play teconnaught since last week but not sure about this as everyone else seems to be in the dark

Bitta-Banter

Anyone name the Down U-21 players pictured in todays Irish News?Alls i got was Ross Carr, Mickey Linden,Bundy Mason,also think its Sean Devlin from Kilcoo also in there.Some stylish haircuts on show.
Also who is Mr Muscles on the far right?Hes like that fella that jumped into the Man Utd team photo the other year.

Mourne Rover

I think the guy without the jersey on the right is Tony McArdle of Burren, who missed the final through injury. Anyway, the starting 15 was - D McCurry; C Mooney, A Murdoch, D Kearney; M Doyle, M Lynch (capt), S McVeigh; S Mudoch, R Carr; L Heaney, C Doyle, M Linden; DJ Kane, D Durkan, P Woods. Bundy Mason came on for Woods after Kearney was sent off right on half time.

Minus15

Dundrum beat st paul's well. 5-15 to 2-4. McComiskey top scored with 3-5 but the highlight for me was Down Fanatic showing a 2 year old how its done with a fine 35 yard effort at half time. :P

umpire

Mayobridge 2.11 Longstone 2.11
Stone scored 1.1 in injury time to snatch a draw.

Rostrevor 1.14 Saval 0.7

DownFanatic

Quote from: Minus15 on September 04, 2009, 08:13:18 PM
Dundrum beat st paul's well. 5-15 to 2-4. McComiskey top scored with 3-5 but the highlight for me was Down Fanatic showing a 2 year old how its done with a fine 35 yard effort at half time. :P

I was just passing on some highly useful shooting techniques to the younger generation. They'll thank me for it some day  ;)

Niall Quinn

O Neills Down SFL Division 1
Rostrevor  1-14 0-7 Saval   
Liatroim  4-11 1-6 Warrenpoint   
Loughinisland  1-9 1-9 Kilcoo   
Mayobridge  2-11 2-11 Longstone   
O Neills Down SFL Division 2
Clann na Banna  0-7 1-12 Ballymartin
Back to the howling old owl in the woods, hunting the horny back toad

miss mess

con lavery was the ref tonight at the stone -v- bridge match.  absolute disgrace.  he was lucky there wasnt a riot there tonight.  im surprised he even let us have a draw.  final score was 2.11-2.11.  bridge had a man sent off, straight red.

dundrumite

Quote from: miss mess on September 04, 2009, 09:32:29 PM
con lavery was the ref tonight at the stone -v- bridge match.  absolute disgrace.  he was lucky there wasnt a riot there tonight.  im surprised he even let us have a draw.  final score was 2.11-2.11.  bridge had a man sent off, straight red.

Miss mess have you confused two refs there? Con Reynolds and Damine Lavery. or is there actually a Con Lavery? Just I have never heard of him.

miss mess

reynolds you're right, duno what i was thinking there.  still reeling from that showdown.

Square Ball

Bredagh beat Teconnaught by 3.

whats the craic with the other scores, are there any for div 3?

Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

Yes I Would

Quote from: dundrumite on September 04, 2009, 09:35:28 PM
Quote from: miss mess on September 04, 2009, 09:32:29 PM

Miss mess have you confused two refs there? Con Reynolds and Damine Lavery. or is there actually a Con Lavery? Just I have never heard of him.

Sure is! Bridge Street, Banbridge.. He knows how to charge!!

miss mess

ha, the solicitor, is it? thats where i know the name from, i knew i didnt totally make it up lol

Square Ball

Rostrevor  1-14 0-7 Saval  Rostrevor   
Liatroim  4-11 1-6 Warrenpoint  Liatroim   
Loughinisland  1-9 1-9 Kilcoo  Loughinisland   
Clonduff  0-8 0-12 Burren  Clonduff   
Mayobridge  2-11 2-11 Longstone  Mayobridge   
O Neills Down SFL Division 2
Team 1 Score Score Team 2 Venue Comment   
Carryduff  0-6 4-10 Shamrocks  Carryduff   
Annaclone  1-11 4-7 Glasdrumman  Annaclone   
An Riocht  2-12 1-6 Kilclief  An Riocht   
Clann na Banna  0-7 1-12 Ballymartin  Clann na Banna