Thats huge work wobbler, many thanks. Anyone know these last two:
S   Scullion:
http://gaainfo.com/player.php?sport=f&co=9&player=60
... two NFL games in 2004

Martin   Cole 
http://gaainfo.com/player.php?sport=f&co=9&player=35
... about 70 matches since 2001

I'm hoping to add this to gaainfo.com:
http://www.gaainfo.com/allplayers_county_records.php?type=played&sport=f&co=down

Thanks for the help

supersub

spiritof91and94

amallon

Who was the Loughinisland No 25 last night.  Heavy set fella, just notice he wasn't named in the program
Disclaimer: I am responsible for MY comments only.  I don't own this site.

umpire

thewobbler, a true down gaa man.

can you check on Gerard McCrickard, i thought he a Bryansford player.

islandboy

a Mallon - not sure i think it was gary gordon, was he was playing centre half forward?

what was your view of the goal disallowed by the ref which would have put us one ahead ? was the crucial point in the game!

both teams very short, maybe more so ourselves. we actually showed a bit of fight last night.

supersub

Castlewellen 2-6 Rostrevor 2-8

Good game between us and the town last night, they got off to a good start and went 3-0 up in the first 5 minutes, but we came back with a point and then a goal from Brian Cole. We were never losing from then on but it was always a tight enough game to be honest. They got a goal in the first half which came from a misjudgment in our defence and the ball was walked into the net. There were a few scuffles in the match especially when it was tight towards the end but nothing major. No 12 for them McGrady seems like a bit of a psycho, he got booked in the first half and kept hitting late etc throughout the match, I don't know how he stayed on! Both teams got a penalty in the second half with Shaun Parr scoring ours to put us 5 points up with about 20 to go. They fought back well and a couple of long range frees/45s from Gregory McCartan kept them close - and he took the penalty to reduce the deficit to 2 in injury time. A lot of unnecessary slaps and pushes carry on during the match and we had to wait about 5 mins for the penalty at the end to be taken because the ref stood and watched a scuffle on the 21 instead of taking action. Conor Mackin was good again for us, and Brian Cole with Shaun Parr worked well in the ff line - while Gregory McCartan certainly kept the town close with his kicking. Our backs crowded the forwards out well at times and it was generally a good performance from the reds. Also at the end there seemed to be a bit of a fight in the stand between supporters, couldn't see from where I was standing but think it was sorted out quickly enough.

thewobbler

Umpire - you're right on McCrickard, I've changed it now. Copy and past problems!

GaelciGames.In,  just a few notes for your:

- There is only one Sean Ward played for Down in recent memory (and some, like Oisin McConville, would say thaknfully).
- Paul McComiskey and Paul McCumiskey are the same person, but outside his family nobody seems sure which way to spell his surname.
- A Declan Rooney from Mayobridge played for Down up to 2004. Since 2005 a different Declan Rooney from Burren has featured.
- There are two Peter Turleys, one from Downpatrick and one from Saval, they are the same age and play mostly at midfield. The one from Downpatrick is the one who has played most in the past 2 years, but beyond that good luck working out which is whicj.

Amallon or Trevor Hill might be your best bet for working out who S Scullion is.

Town Gael

It's Stevie Trainor form Castlewellan not Shane Treanor. Good work

amallon

Was the guy Scullion not the lad from Bellaghy who transfered to Bredagh or Carryduff?  I think Carryduff.

islandboy - I think the lad going through on goal thought about the shot but took another couple of steps before shooting.  If he had shot the first time he would have been grand.  Who was he anyway?  It was a turning point in the game alright, the scare seemed to kick us into life.  Brendy Ward is still a class act and I can't understand why he never made it at county level.  Seamus O'hare had some night scoring all your 7 points!

We had Coulter, Gavery, Ronan Sexton missing due to county duty. Adrian Barry still suspended, Noel Sexton injured, Walsh played 20 mins (back from Injury), Seamus Grant (in Scotland), Conleth O'Hare (Hols), Micheal Lively (hols) and Darren Fegan (injured) all missing.  Due to weddings, injuries, and county duty I don't remember us ever being with out so many players over so many games in a season.  

spiritof91and94

Wobbler;
Darren O'Hanlon is from Ballymartin not Bryansford
Just to note - Gerard McCrickard has just got an inter county transfer to Portglenone where he now resides.

T O Hare

Quote from: amallon on July 10, 2009, 10:46:39 AM
Was the guy Scullion not the lad from Bellaghy who transfered to Bredagh or Carryduff?  I think Carryduff.

islandboy - I think the lad going through on goal thought about the shot but took another couple of steps before shooting.  If he had shot the first time he would have been grand.  Who was he anyway?  It was a turning point in the game alright, the scare seemed to kick us into life.  Brendy Ward is still a class act and I can't understand why he never made it at county level.  Seamus O'hare had some night scoring all your 7 points!

We had Coulter, Gavery, Ronan Sexton missing due to county duty. Adrian Barry still suspended, Noel Sexton injured, Walsh played 20 mins (back from Injury), Seamus Grant (in Scotland), Conleth O'Hare (Hols), Micheal Lively (hols) and Darren Fegan (injured) all missing.  Due to weddings, injuries, and county duty I don't remember us ever being with out so many players over so many games in a season.  

Adrian Scullion from Carryduff... Strong defender!!!!
"2008 Gaaboard Cheltenham fantasy league winner"

Leo

First time at this lark so don't laugh

Senior football
Liatriom v Longstone     
Bryansford v Kilcoo
Clann na Banna v An Riocht
Loughinisland v Warrenpoint
Castlewellan v Saval
Mayobridge v Annaclone
Clonduff v Rostrevor
Ballyholland v Burren

Intermediate football
Ardglass v Carryduff
Glasdrumman v Drumaness
Shamrocks v Kilclief
Ballymartin v Drumgath
Dundrum v Saul
Bredagh v Atticall
Downpatrick v Tullylish
Darragh Cross v St Johns

Junior Football Championship
Dromara v Aughlisnafin
St Michaels v Glenn
Mitchels v Teconnaught
Fierce tame altogether

amallon

I forgot to mention that one T O'Hare was back in the Bridge's starting 15 last night!  Scored a point too!