Down Club Hurling & Football

Started by Lecale2, November 10, 2006, 12:06:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

downredblack

Quote from: The GAA on March 06, 2009, 01:23:51 PM
Quote from: downredblack on March 06, 2009, 11:10:30 AM
Ross Carr will name his side to take on Cavan on Saturday night through the Down GAA Website www.downgaa.net at 4.30pm today (Friday).

That's very exiting

Tried to be  smart , then fucked it up . Ah well   ;D

The GAA

Don't let it bother you. god loves a trier

supersub

Ross Carr will name his side to take on Cavan on Saturday night through the Down GAA Website www.downgaa.net at 4.30pm today (Friday).

That's very exiting

what a p***k!

The GAA

gorm agus bui

Quote from: The GAA on March 06, 2009, 01:55:16 PM

Don't let it bother you. god loves a trier
is that a trier a tryer or a tyre
All very exiting

Joe Umbrella (hey)

Quote from: downredblack on March 06, 2009, 01:48:55 PM

That's very exiting

Tried to be  smart , then fucked it up . Ah well   ;D

GAA I think you have just been 'exited'!!

The GAA

Jaysus lads we're very touchy in here.
Must be a lot of tension in division 3....

too long ref

Ross Carr has named two changes to the side that took on Louth in Round two of the National Football League for the clash with Cavan.  Captain Dan Gordan returns to the side after injury and replaces Jackie Lynch in midfield, while Ballyholland Club man Ronan Murtagh comes in for Jamie O Reilly in the full forward line.

The Down Team is as follows: Brendan McVeigh, Ciaran McGovern, Paul Murphy, Luke Howard, Aidan Carr, Kevin McKernan, Conor Garvey, Dan Gordon (Captain), Stephen Kearne, Brendan McArdle, Conor Maginn, John Fegan, Ronan Murtagh, Daniel Hughes, Brendan Coulter.

Down Cavan game has a 7.30pm start in Pairc Esler Newry.

Joe Umbrella (hey)

Quote from: too long ref on March 06, 2009, 05:04:50 PM

Ross Carr has named two changes to the side that took on Louth in Round two of the National Football League for the clash with Cavan.  Captain Dan Gordan returns to the side after injury and replaces Jackie Lynch in midfield, while Ballyholland Club man Ronan Murtagh comes in for Jamie O Reilly in the full forward line.

The Down Team is as follows: Brendan McVeigh, Ciaran McGovern, Paul Murphy, Luke Howard, Aidan Carr, Kevin McKernan, Conor Garvey, Dan Gordon (Captain), Stephen Kearne, Brendan McArdle, Conor Maginn, John Fegan, Ronan Murtagh, Daniel Hughes, Brendan Coulter.

Down Cavan game has a 7.30pm start in Pairc Esler Newry.

I like the look of that full forward line, I just hope Murtagh and Hughes stay up there with Benny although one of them will probably roam - most likey Murtagh. It will be interesting to see how Kearney will get on beside big Dan.

Now I really am 'exited' !!

DownFanatic

Ive never been as exited in my life!

gorm agus bui

Quote from: DownFanatic on March 06, 2009, 06:08:17 PM
Ive never been as exited in my life!
I wonder has "GAA" been outed rather than exited!

thegael

good team let's hope the boys do it .

gorm agus bui anymore word on the county board budget? are the hangers on docs still getting paid?

delighted rony is back where he belongs on a starting 15

the gael takes no prisoners!!

gaahead2008

co board mean business this year
panel cut to 24 - and if your not in you must get your own way til games(and they wont get their mileage)
hangers on stil there - stat man, goal keeping coaches, ball boy, water boy, shrink, comedian, PRO, counsellor, hairdresser, beautician....lol....not to mention, yoga guru and pilates instructor.....and they all get feed on the £60 we will pay for the latest co down ticket launch!!

Back to the match, good line up -heres hoping beni will deliver the goods - hes the difference between Down and any of the sides they will meet this season!

5 Sams

Quote from: gaahead2008 on March 06, 2009, 11:00:17 PM
co board mean business this year
panel cut to 24 - and if your not in you must get your own way til games(and they wont get their mileage)
hangers on stil there - stat man, goal keeping coaches, ball boy, water boy, shrink, comedian, PRO, counsellor, hairdresser, beautician....lol....not to mention, yoga guru and pilates instructor.....and they all get feed on the £60 we will pay for the latest co down ticket launch!!

Back to the match, good line up -heres hoping beni will deliver the goods - hes the difference between Down and any of the sides they will meet this season!

Settle down lads...its the 3rd game in the league ffs......
The Aristocrat Years

imdagaffer