Down Club Hurling & Football

Started by Lecale2, November 10, 2006, 12:06:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

5 Sams

Just being nosey here Centre 3/4s but why did you go to Hilltown when Saval was closer???
The Aristocrat Years

lfdown2

and more noseynes, why do you magpies feel the need to go to every game in the county? :D

T O Hare

Quote from: lfdown2 on November 10, 2008, 02:53:54 PM
and more noseynes, why do you magpies feel the need to go to every game in the county? :D
;D ;D with their colours proudly on show!!! :D
"2008 Gaaboard Cheltenham fantasy league winner"

centre 3/4s

Quote from: 5 Sams on November 10, 2008, 02:23:49 PM
Just being nosey here Centre 3/4s but why did you go to Hilltown when Saval was closer???

The last time i drove it Hilltown was actually closer to Kilcoo than Saval, however if you know some short cut i can take to get to Saval any quicker i would be glad to hear it!!! :(

As for you two other nosy cnuts the reason we go to gealic games all over the county is to enjoy our games and sporting culture, plus we like promoting our wide range of garments and tracksuits, if you would like to order one i would gratefully give you the contact. By the way Tom I dont thinkthere is any xxxl left ;D

dodgy umpire

Quote from: imagine on November 09, 2008, 10:13:28 PM
Quote from: Forgot me Boots on November 09, 2008, 06:47:45 PM
Quote from: Statto-Gael on November 09, 2008, 04:22:05 PM
Ardglass 3-7 Bredagh 0-8 in Saul today

Word from the other game was that Carryduff snatched a draw right at the end to send both they and Glasdrumman up (Carryduff 1.05 Glassdrumman 1.05) ......

so the Bredagh auld lads get beat again, Ah Dodgy

Dodgy,so the old fellas were playing today again? So your mate/son/self didn't get a run out today either then.

actually smart arse, a minor was put in midfield and scored three points
The Boys in Red and Black are back

T O Hare

Quote from: centre 3/4s on November 10, 2008, 03:56:02 PM

The last time i drove it Hilltown was actually closer to Kilcoo than Saval, however if you know some short cut i can take to get to Saval any quicker i would be glad to hear it!!! :(

As for you two other nosy cnuts the reason we go to gealic games all over the county is to enjoy our games and sporting culture, plus we like promoting our wide range of garments and tracksuits, if you would like to order one i would gratefully give you the contact. By the way Tom I dont thinkthere is any xxxl left ;D

;D I always was in awe at how Kilcoo were the only club in the area who were fit to make a garmet fit for Hilltown disco and in later years Laceys... Have yet to see one in the canal court but i am sure it wont be long before this happens.. keep up the good work centre 3/4's :) ;D
"2008 Gaaboard Cheltenham fantasy league winner"

east down gael

i thought bredagh did well to show up for this match and compete for the whole game.ardglass deserved the win,no question,but maybe not by that margin.
   imagine,you seem very interested in the bredagh setup.howcome?

east down gael

i see.would he not join st pauls anyway,its not that far out the road?

imagine

Quote from: east down gael on November 10, 2008, 07:02:29 PM
i see.would he not join st pauls anyway,its not that far out the road?

It's like that thing a few weeks ago on the main Board where the issue will be the Parish Rule that exists in Down.
If we can wangle it we'll do it.There is a lot of safe houses around this neck of the woods

east down gael

fair enough.i guess its back to the bredagh st pauls derby clash now that carryduff have escaped div 3 for next year.

east down gael

i'd say you would have a chance of beating any team in division 3 next year at home.i'd still have bredagh and carryduff a fair bit ahead of yous overall though.not really sure about the reputation bredagh have for being an old team.the majority would probably be in their mid twenties if not younger.carryduff seem to be doing a great job at bringing through their underage players.

east down gael

i don't want to get involved in that discussion,it's going nowhere fast.

dodgy umpire

Quote from: imagine on November 10, 2008, 07:43:57 PM
Quote from: east down gael on November 10, 2008, 07:34:07 PM
i'd say you would have a chance of beating any team in division 3 next year at home.i'd still have bredagh and carryduff a fair bit ahead of yous overall though.not really sure about the reputation bredagh have for being an old team.the majority would probably be in their mid twenties if not younger.carryduff seem to be doing a great job at bringing through their underage players.
We in St Pauls have two players over 42 years of age and we don't get any Dodgy-types complaining about the
young boys not being given a chance.There'll always be grumpy young(Dodgy old)men in every Club.

you clearly have issues, these must be addressed. feel free to continue this riveting debate about my opinions through private message, i dont think anyone else cares.
The Boys in Red and Black are back

Forgot me Boots

Quote from: dodgy umpire on November 10, 2008, 05:17:22 PM
Quote from: imagine on November 09, 2008, 10:13:28 PM
Quote from: Forgot me Boots on November 09, 2008, 06:47:45 PM
Quote from: Statto-Gael on November 09, 2008, 04:22:05 PM
Ardglass 3-7 Bredagh 0-8 in Saul today

Word from the other game was that Carryduff snatched a draw right at the end to send both they and Glasdrumman up (Carryduff 1.05 Glassdrumman 1.05) ......

so the Bredagh auld lads get beat again, Ah Dodgy

Dodgy,so the old fellas were playing today again? So your mate/son/self didn't get a run out today either then.

actually smart arse, a minor was put in midfield and scored three points

who's the smart arse? I hate when theres quote after quote? If there was a minor playing he done well to score 3 points from midfield against Ardglass who needed to win that game, was it an tough physical game?

5 Sams

Quote from: centre 3/4s on November 10, 2008, 03:56:02 PM

Apologies Centre 3/4s...when you said you were heading to Newry for the Glassdrumman match I assumed you were coming into Newry from Kilkeel direction.....I didn't know you were from Kilcoo.... ???
The Aristocrat Years