Down Club Hurling & Football

Started by Lecale2, November 10, 2006, 12:06:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

5 Sams

Harps bt An Riocht easily...
The Aristocrat Years

bridgegael

bridge beat loughinisland by ten points,  missing 7 from their starting 15,  it was their best win to date. its just good to see the young lads are well capable of playing at this level!!
"2009 Gaaboard Cheltenham fantasy league winner"

amallon

Great win for the lads, without the county minors and seniors I thought we might have struggled but we had a great showing from the other minors.  Shane O'Hare and Pluggy were in great form.  Watch out for Pluggys point 2mins 30ish into the video.

Depending on your internet connection you might have the option to watch it in slightly higher quality.  Click "watch in high quality" just below the video pane if the option is available.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=-kGB_KbAoNI

Disclaimer: I am responsible for MY comments only.  I don't own this site.

off the laces

Quote from: stpauls on May 30, 2008, 11:38:30 PM
Quote from: In the Onion Bag on May 30, 2008, 11:01:16 PM
Congrats St Pauls on your 1st away points. 
Don't like to hear about 'Judas punches' but they do happen and a few bad apples in the Drumanness camp are capable of it.

cheers Onion, good to get them and nice to keep a clean sheet away from home too!!  ;D

Saul bt mitchells by a point
On the judas punch theme, when we played them p rogan headbutted a player the ref only give him a yellow card even though he was pulling our players tooth out of his forehead he then got another yellow for swinging a punch at the midfielder talk about ref bottling it a JOKE.
Also on a lighter note Kilclief got bt well by DPK :D :D :D ;D
Keeps 'er' straight

bridgegael

mallon.   missed noels goal again?  mickey walsh and gavin barry were also missing.  pluggy is flying at the minute,  best i've seen him play for a long time.
"2009 Gaaboard Cheltenham fantasy league winner"

behind the wire

clann na banna 3-4 warrenpoint 1-10.

a point we didnt deserve. in truth warrenpoint were the better team although we did have a great chance to win it with the last kick.
He who laughs last thinks the slowest

amallon

Crap so I did.  I'll upload it again duno what happened there.

With or without the music???
Disclaimer: I am responsible for MY comments only.  I don't own this site.

Uladh

Loughinisland number 14 looks good.

with better music

cloneman

Quote from: spiritof91and94 on May 30, 2008, 11:10:23 PM
Bryansford 0.15 Annaclone 0.09

Spirit, what did you think of the game last night?

T O Hare

the Bridge really impressed last night, the tackling and link up play was first class.... we started three minors,  Keith Quinn scored a point from midfield, we took on another  who scored a point, great to see these lads giving us a great injection, i really have high hopes for next weeks minors side because if these some of these minors cant meke it then we must be good!
"2008 Gaaboard Cheltenham fantasy league winner"

Tyrone Dreamer

Is there much interest in Down ahead of the game next week? With the game not being shown live will many travel to Omagh? Has the makings of a decent game.

bredaghgael86

does anyone know were the dates are for the club championships this year, for both codes. saw the draw but couldnt see any dates.

umpire

umpire

Trouble Ahead

Re: ANTRIM HURLING
« Reply #3061 on: May 30, 2008, 05:27:19 PM »     

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Re: Down Club Hurling & Football
« Reply #4852 on: Today at 08:56:35 AM »     

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Have tried to post this on Hogan in our section and they have blocked it all week.

" Conflict of Interest"

How can Ray Matthews referee our Minor Hurlers this Sunday, When his Brother in law is the Armagh coach "Rogie", and he coaches the Armagh goalkeepers-- What are Ulster Council thinking. I am not saying it would be deliberate, but i would hate to see a crunch decision in the last few minutes!! He is a good referee i hear, but how he should have withdrawn from the game!