Down Club Hurling & Football

Started by Lecale2, November 10, 2006, 12:06:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bacon

Down Championships Prediction League Winner 2009

Against the Breeze

Might be a bit slow here chaps and I haven't really looked back past the last 3 pages but in todays IN in OTF it says a club in Down are fining their players who play soccer..which club would this be?

5 Sams

Quote from: Against the Breeze on May 15, 2008, 01:25:11 PM
Might be a bit slow here chaps and I haven't really looked back past the last 3 pages but in todays IN in OTF it says a club in Down are fining their players who play soccer..which club would this be?

I was going to ask the same question myself ATB...jaysus if we did that we'd be loaded. :o
The Aristocrat Years

Square Ball

No takers on the answer?

Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

behind the wire

il go with downpatrick as a guess. or one of the clubs up around there. or maybe one of the newry clubs. sounds a bit silly though.
He who laughs last thinks the slowest

lfdown2

no idea but it is ridiculous!!someone has to know?!

Square Ball

Quote from: lfdown2 on May 15, 2008, 02:50:37 PM
no idea but it is ridiculous!!someone has to know?!

Paddy heaney?

spiritof91and94

Quote from: 5iveTimes on May 15, 2008, 02:57:10 PM
Quote from: Pangurban on May 11, 2008, 02:33:39 AM
Has no-one any comment to make re. the Co. Board paying £ 400,000 for a piece of land without even outline planning permission. Or the fact that the same piece of land is now worth much less due to fallen prices. I would have thought that such clever, bold, forward thinking iniatitive by our administrators was worthy of some recognition and applause. After all its not easy being so stupid, but they have perfected the art.

Bryansford plans on hold
Planning permission for the 15-acre site purchased by the Down Co. Board for the new Bryansford Sports Centre has been refused. It is likely that an appeal will be made and revised plans submitted for the development in the coming weeks.

Where are you getting your info?

amallon

I'm sure it was bought subject to planning permission???
Disclaimer: I am responsible for MY comments only.  I don't own this site.

bridgegael

the club in question is....................rostrevor,  they fined bout 5 lads who played for killowen.  i don't know the circumstances of it.  ridiculous!!
"2009 Gaaboard Cheltenham fantasy league winner"

Square Ball

Quote from: bridgegael on May 15, 2008, 05:08:08 PM

the club in question is....................rostrevor,  they fined bout 5 lads who played for killowen.  i don't know the circumstances of it.  ridiculous!!

what are they trying to prove?

Our Nail Loney

It was only two players and twenty quid fines.

bridgegael

i heard there was five, two of them are on senior panel and rest are 2nds players.  as was said,  wat are they trying to prove?

amallon

I had to check today wasn't April fools day.  What happens if they refuse to pay?
Disclaimer: I am responsible for MY comments only.  I don't own this site.

bridgegael

good question mallon,  sure they cant make them pay!  surely if they were playing soccer say on the day of a match, why not drop them from the team that day? its a funny one.