Down Club Hurling & Football

Started by Lecale2, November 10, 2006, 12:06:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

spiritof91and94

Quote from: amallon on May 12, 2008, 09:21:44 AM
PangurBan - I'd imagine there is bound to be a clause in the deal that if planning isn't recieved then the deal is off.  Tesco bought Newcastle at a bad time too, even though they are one of the biggest companies in the UK and are bound to have some real bright sparks working for them who maybe should have seen the property crash coming. 

Lets clear this up;
The ground has a deposit paid on it alright.
All (easements) legal fees / roadservice works etc are accountable by County Board.
Newcastle hasnt been sold or even put on the market yet.
When and only when Bryansford have planning permission will Newcastle be put on the Market.
Bryansford will leave Newcastle only when their new home is turn key - realistic date is 2011

The paper report is pure speculation as the planning was only submitted three weeks prior to the report.

Square Ball

Bredagh beat Glenn 0-7 to 0-14
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

lecale4

Div 3
Glenn 0-07 Bredagh 1-14

passedit

any word on Drumaness v Ardglass?
Don't Panic

In the Onion Bag

In the Onion Bag

Div 3            P   W   D   L   Pts   PtsLost
Ardglass      8   6   1   1   13     3
G'drumman   8       6        1        1       13         3
Bredagh        7        5        1       1      11        3
Carryduff      7       5   0   2      10        4
Drumgath     7       4         1         2         9          5
Drumaness    8       4         0         4         8          8
Saul             7      4     0      3     8      6
Glenn           8   2    2    4    6   10
St Pauls   8   2    2    4    6   10
Bosco           7   2    0    5   4   10
Mitchels   7   1   2   4   4   10
St Micheals    7       1       2       4       4       10
T'aught          7       1       0       6       2        12

In the Onion Bag

That didn't work too well did it?

lfdown2

anyone know where you could get ur hands on underage championship fixtures on the net?

found it, should have looked first!!

amallon

Where did you get the underage championship fixtures IfDown? 
Disclaimer: I am responsible for MY comments only.  I don't own this site.

lfdown2

only the east down ones are on the down website and just because they are next week, for some reason the website does the full wks fixture ie tue to tue instead of tue to mon!

In the Onion Bag

Messy Gael,

Thanks for sorting my messy table for me.  How did you do this.

Minus15

I heard recently that winner takes all in Division 4 this year with the top team being the only one promoted. If so then only 2 teams will be relegated from dividion 3 to leave it as a 12 team league again for next season but still nothing concrete on this as yet from the CB?

Also, have the final dates for the championship been confirmed yet? There was a possible date in June mentioned for the first round but will this be what's happening or can we expect it in August as usual??

miss mess

Tommy, Mayobridge werent that good.  Did you look at the team sheet to see how many Longstone players we had missing from last year? We are killed with injuries.  All in good time, all in good time.

T O Hare

Is fairness miss mess you's had a lot of injuries and both Bennys goals were a result of poor defending and goalkeeping... you's will be challenging at the end of the year.. were the players really injured are were you's holding them back for the sevens ;D
"2008 Gaaboard Cheltenham fantasy league winner"

amallon

Tommy - You are getting some abuse at the Clonduff X Factor auditions.  Did you see youtube yet?  You're real popular over the road.  :D
Disclaimer: I am responsible for MY comments only.  I don't own this site.