seems like a fiesty game, maybe someone who was there will post a report
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

passedit

Don't Panic

mixer boy

stpauls

In the Onion Bag

How'd you go St Pauls? 
I got two confilicting report from C'duff, one said they lost by3 the other by 2.  Either way seems Glasdrumman rolled them over at home.  This must install Glasdrumman as favourites?

Maiden1

There are no proofs, only opinions.

stpauls

Quote from: In the Onion Bag on March 16, 2008, 07:38:21 PM
How'd you go St Pauls? 
I got two confilicting report from C'duff, one said they lost by3 the other by 2.  Either way seems Glasdrumman rolled them over at home.  This must install Glasdrumman as favourites?

didn't play today, our game against St. Michael's has been moved to the 13th April.

general

worst performance iv ever seen from a Glenn team today, absolutely awful!!!

lecale4

BREDAGH 1-10 TECONNAGHT 1-07

Two lapses in discipline from Bredagh palyers nearly cost them dear a game they were coasting for much of the match.
Early on Muldoon was red carded for an off the ball incident - he was provoked, but took the bait and Branigan had no option but to send him to the line. Earlier Brian Rice 1-1, McKenna 0-2, E Gormley 0-2 and C Toland 0-1 had all scored to put them into a comfortable 5 point halftime lead.
Second half, and against the wind, Bredagh made light of their lack of numbers and went into a 7 point lead with 10 to go - then the red mist decended again and Robinson got his marching orders from the ref, who in fairness hadn't done enough to protect him on several occasions.
Bredagh held on despite a late 1-1 to record a valuable win. Jody Gormley was man of the match - back in his best position - CHB.

passedit

Quote from: An Duin Abu on March 09, 2008, 07:22:08 PM
St Paul's are on their way out. Watched them today and they were guilty of some unsavoury incidents to say the least. Football always wins in the end, unfortunately for St Paul's it's something they're not capable of playing. Their intimidation of a young corner forward just out of minor does nothing for our game. Alas they were never capable of bringing players through the underage system so I suppose they wouldn't know an awful lot about developing players and how young fellas confidence etc can be affected. Jack it in now lads , give your pitch to your friends in the local cricket or rugby club and bow out gracefully, Cumann Lutchleas Gael don't need your sort of behaviour in our association!

Tut tut two men sent off for boxing and lecale4 condoning their behaviour, I expect An Duin Abu and the rest of his knitting circle will along in a minute with forthright condemnation
Don't Panic

Naomh Pol CLG

Quote from: lecale4 on March 16, 2008, 10:24:38 PM
BREDAGH 1-10 TECONNAGHT 1-07

Two lapses in discipline from Bredagh palyers nearly cost them dear a game they were coasting for much of the match.
Early on Muldoon was red carded for an off the ball incident - he was provoked, but took the bait and Branigan had no option but to send him to the line. Earlier Brian Rice 1-1, McKenna 0-2, E Gormley 0-2 and C Toland 0-1 had all scored to put them into a comfortable 5 point halftime lead.
Second half, and against the wind, Bredagh made light of their lack of numbers and went into a 7 point lead with 10 to go - then the red mist decended again and Robinson got his marching orders from the ref, who in fairness hadn't done enough to protect him on several occasions.
Bredagh held on despite a late 1-1 to record a valuable win. Jody Gormley was man of the match - back in his best position - CHB.

Poor Bredagh players provoked....Never your fault is it!!

passedit

Here N Pol, piss off. One person gloating at a time please. ;)
Don't Panic

stpauls

you two boys are up early this morning, starting the session early i take it?  :P

passedit

I am concerned that before 10 is early in your world mate, you need to get a real job.
Don't Panic