Author Topic: Down Club Hurling & Football  (Read 5373481 times)

wobbller

• View Profile
Re: Down Club Hurling & Football
« Reply #33180 on: May 19, 2020, 10:49:17 PM »

Name the club then if you are already prepared to spread idle gossip on the matter
  If I had wanted to name the Clubs I would have done so 3 or 4 posts ago.Paid help justifying their outrageous weekly wages.

It's common knowledge that the clubs in question were caught training at Milltown and Derryleckagh.
I would find it extraordinary and very hard to believe that clubs had full training sessions at council venues during lockdown.

Thatís because it didnít happen.

One place youíre not going to train is on a field that is just far enough away from a public road to not be able to stop someone taking photos, but just close enough to a public road for any modern camera to identify faces.

Anyway other wobller the problem here isnít that the GAABoard is mighty, or important or even influential. But thereís someone in every club in our county has read this thread now, and has subsequently circulated the question around their own club. And people will stress and promote paranoia as a result.

So itís a Chinese whisper.

Maybe thatís what you wanted, to entertain yourself.

But itís shitty behaviour imho.
   Lotto has the answers

Even worse that one of them was apparently pretending to be their local soccer team when asked what they were at.
Ah go on Lottoóput them all out of their misery.

SamFever

• View Profile
« Reply #33181 on: May 20, 2020, 01:46:18 PM »
 Can we move on? This is worse than a Zoom Quiz
among children.

Lotto

• View Profile
« Reply #33182 on: May 22, 2020, 07:31:51 PM »

Name the club then if you are already prepared to spread idle gossip on the matter
  If I had wanted to name the Clubs I would have done so 3 or 4 posts ago.Paid help justifying their outrageous weekly wages.

It's common knowledge that the clubs in question were caught training at Milltown and Derryleckagh.
I would find it extraordinary and very hard to believe that clubs had full training sessions at council venues during lockdown.

One place youíre not going to train is on a field that is just far enough away from a public road to not be able to stop someone taking photos, but just close enough to a public road for any modern camera to identify faces.

Anyway other wobller the problem here isnít that the GAABoard is mighty, or important or even influential. But thereís someone in every club in our county has read this thread now, and has subsequently circulated the question around their own club. And people will stress and promote paranoia as a result.

Lotto has the answers

Even worse that one of them was apparently pretending to be their local soccer team when asked what they were at.
It is interesting that one of the clubs has kept their walking route around their pitches open which I believe is in contradiction of the Croke Park directive.

SamFever

• View Profile
« Reply #33183 on: May 22, 2020, 11:07:35 PM »

Lotto has the answers

It is interesting that one of the clubs has kept their walking route around their pitches open which I believe is in contradiction of the Croke Park directive.
Lotto,You are holding onto a lot of info.