Down Club Hurling & Football

Started by Lecale2, November 10, 2006, 12:06:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ardtole

Im not suprised Sean Ward is being linked with senior club management posts. He has done very well at St Johns.

Line Ball

Quote from: amallon on October 11, 2013, 02:40:01 PM
I'm hearing Sean Ward in the new manager in Bryansford.  Frank Dawson is going to Clonduff according to my source.

I wouldn't be so sure about that.  I heard that Dawson has joined Bryansford alright for a serious amount of dough.  Ward will be picked up somewhere else himself.  The merry go round will probably start very soon.

superbad

The word is that Dawson has joined Bryansfrod. What clubs has he managed and to what success?

umpire

Did Frank Dawson had a meeting with Bryansford a evening before he quit Antrim job?

washed_up

Dawson is after wee James job that is for certain

NP 76

Washed up are you talking about James job in Tullyraine because I don't think it is with the county 

whitegoodman

Quote from: NP 76 on October 13, 2013, 01:08:18 PM
Washed up are you talking about James job in Tullyraine because I don't think it is with the county 

;D

lucan

intermediate county champions Drumgath 0 .15  Bosco 1 .07 up the GATH

charlieTully

Quote from: lucan on October 13, 2013, 07:57:40 PM
intermediate county champions Drumgath 0 .15  Bosco 1 .07 up the GATH

pints in Downeys tomorrow lucan? great performace, well done boys #UTG. commiserations to Bosco, tough losing a final but two in a row is sickening, best of luck to them for next year. special wee nod to Fior Gael and Tor Gael. ;)

washed_up

was at the county finals in newry today some good action on the field and the two junior finalists must try again it is congratulations to Drumgath on the intermediate win with a match winning first half performance which proved insurmountable for Bosco  to claw back, but other things today surprised me firstly the number of supporters who exited the ground after the Junior game and before the intermediate final was startling, the fact that the county chairman forgot the sponsors name for the intermediate  championship and the announcement of the Junior replay for wednesday night without consultation of the teams and then announcing an hour later that it would go ahead on friday and no venue or time announced- is this'The Down way'?

our_fella

Hear that Poucher eejit is now with Annaclone... Nearly a big a mercenary as Dawson!

Man is totally clueless, regardless of his weekly muck in the gaelic life!

The Raven

I see junior replay is on Down website for wed 7.30 in Downpatrick. What are CB at, surely their supporters deserve better than being asked to stand at Downpatrick. would Newcastle not be a more suitable venue. It was ok for Loughinisland v Downpatrick 6 weeks ago

DownFanatic

Drumgath's Colm Maginn is worth a shot in the McKenna Cup.

Packie Downey outstanding today.

cloneman

Quote from: our_fella on October 13, 2013, 10:13:13 PM
Hear that Poucher eejit is now with Annaclone... Nearly a big a mercenary as Dawson!

Man is totally clueless, regardless of his weekly muck in the gaelic life!

Where are you hearing this??

norabeag

Quote from: The Raven on October 13, 2013, 10:55:13 PM
I see junior replay is on Down website for wed 7.30 in Downpatrick. What are CB at, surely their supporters deserve better than being asked to stand at Downpatrick. would Newcastle not be a more suitable venue. It was ok for Loughinisland v Downpatrick 6 weeks ago
They were hardly going to play that game in Downpatrick. Anyway pitch and lights in Downpatrick would be vastly superior.