Down Club Hurling & Football

Started by Lecale2, November 10, 2006, 12:06:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DuffleKing

forevergreen

Didn't get Irish News today folks, can anyone enlighten us as to the Pete story???

washed_up

if recent events and leadership are anything to go by then we get what we deserve-TIME FOR CHANGE!!

charlieTully

Quote from: umpire on September 27, 2013, 10:08:26 AM
the SFC and IFC semi final's games tonight  is put back to Monday night

what time are the games?

Buffer

What a performance tonight by burren,that's the reason they are tagged the best team in down. I'm not sure if either mayobridge or kilcoo will be fit to handle them,what a machine they were

charlieTully

Quote from: Buffer on September 29, 2013, 10:07:02 PM
What a performance tonight by burren,that's the reason they are tagged the best team in down. I'm not sure if either mayobridge or kilcoo will be fit to handle them,what a machine they were

I left at half time, what was the result?

SHEEDY

nil satis nisi optimum

5 Sams

Betcha Glenn and Tullylish are looking forward to next year!
The Aristocrat Years

charlieTully

have to say I found it very strange that a melee where quite a few full on punches were fired out resulted in no straight reds.

snoopdog

Quote from: charlieTully on September 29, 2013, 10:20:27 PM
Quote from: SHEEDY on September 29, 2013, 10:14:05 PM
burren 7-16 saval 0-9

sweet Jesus.

Only Ulster will tell how good a team they are, but that is some result If they win Down that is. Interesting if they come up against Crossmaglen or St Galls ( If they won Antrim at W/E)

supersub

They did, by a point. Burren are some outfit but still won't get past Cross.

Can't see how Burren are 28 points better than another team at this stage of the competition though, how do you concede 7 goals in a semi final, surely they weren't that good?

thewobbler

Quote from: supersub on September 30, 2013, 09:23:29 AM
They did, by a point. Burren are some outfit but still won't get past Cross.

Can't see how Burren are 28 points better than another team at this stage of the competition though, how do you concede 7 goals in a semi final, surely they weren't that good?

I think they're right up there as they've currently got a better forward line than many county teams, and Cross wouldn't be able to go 6 v 6 against their forwards.

snoopdog

Are Destination Newry showing the Semi's. Will Kilcoo Mayobridge be on?

NP 76

I had heard that Destination Newry weren't allowed to show anymore games didn't hear the full story just over heard it at a game. Burren were awesome last night bur Saval were really poor. A win like that isn't great preparation for a final. If kilcoo get over the Bridge they wont give their forwards that much space be interesting to see how they would deal with that intensity