Started by Lecale2, November 10, 2006, 12:06:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

knockitdown

Quote from: ardtole on October 06, 2012, 06:04:05 PM
Quote from: Square Ball on October 06, 2012, 09:04:41 AM
Quote from: SHEEDY on October 05, 2012, 10:08:33 PM
Quote from: 5 Sams on October 05, 2012, 10:06:30 PM
Good fun at the Bosco game I hear!
mass brawl at the end. couple of each team sent off.

terrible and totally out of context with the game. 5 reds 1 Bosco, 2 Drumgath players and 2 Drumgath line as well i think. one from the line ran on and kicked a Bosco player, on the head, cowardly, hope he done for a long time.

congrats to Bosco by the way

Not the first time a drumgath supporter ran on to the pitch and kicked an opposing player in the head. The same thing happened to peter o'shea from ardglass a good few years back. Yet when one of their lads get a slap they are straight on to the psni and drag all kinds off shite through the courts. Hypocritical shower of w**kers.

Enjoy div 3 you tube, perhaps you will fulfil ur fixtures next year. Breaking a mans jaw leaving him off work and drinking through a straw for 2 months is not a "slap" and I think u will find that said player has previous for this kind of thing and was already known to the psni!!

TORGAEL

Absolutely correct, knockitdown, a broken jaw with it also not being the first time that guy had dispensed his style of "play" on the football pitch. Stick to the soccer lads !

What do you expect from this drumgath team , when they are managed by a man who only knew how to act like a thug on the pitch when he was playing for them.

Oglach

My turn for a grumble! My gripe is Conor Laverty recieving a kick to the head during the Castlewellan v kilcoo match with linesman Brendan Rice standing only yards away, absolute disgrace. Rice reckons he never seen it.
Check it out on Destination Newry on the 54th minute of the video.
Congratulations to Kilcoo on Reaching the final, IMO the ford could have started any of the named subs and i think we might still have won as we posess enough talent to compete with most Div 1 clubs on our day.
Here's to a good final.

here comes 6

Lets hope todays two games are as close as the two on Friday night.  Kilcoo and Bosco await the winners in the finals. This years senior championship is very hard to call with the intermediate coming in now under the radar,  Friday nights game will probably be sadly remember for what happened in injury time when the game was over.  The winners of Warrenpoint/tullylish will fancy their chances in the final especially with Bosco down at least two of their starting 15.  The Bridge/Stone game again will be big club against the small club and its a hard one to call.  Im going to go for the stone due to the way they performed last weekend but thats not me writing off the bridge though.

EagleLord

If you're going for the stone, then surely thats you writing off the bridge? ;D

here comes 6

Quote from: EagleLord on October 07, 2012, 12:27:04 PM

This site used to be good to read about Gaa talk. Now theres alot of Assholes on it that are always negative and very pass remarkable. No comment is made now without an Asshole tralling it for mistakes

Square Ball

Bredagh beat Ballymachugh 5-25 to 1-10 to progress to the semi final of the Ulster Junior hurling championship. we play St Endas in the semi final next week
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

DownFanatic

IFC Semi Final
Warrenpoint 3-11  Tullylish 0-07

Total mismatch with the Point dominating throughout. Ross McGarry bagged 1-10 from full forward with Gabriel Smith getting the other two goals.
Gareth Johnston had a solid game for Tullylish and I am still of the belief that he is as good if not better than most of our defensive options for the county at the moment.

SFC Semi Final
Mayobridge 4-15  Longstone 1-10

Bridge looked right and good. They were excellent defensively with Conor Garvey superb. Experience of the two Sextons, Pluggy Barry and Benny made a huge difference. Conleth O'Hare showed up well with two goals as he came in for Cathal Magee before the game. Ryan Brady caused a lot of bother in the Stone full back line while Caolan Gallagher was flying at centre half forward.

No1

Easy enough for Warrenpoint and Mayobridge.  Poacher is a hard man to warm to, getting a wee dig in at lower league football in the post match interview.  He'd do well to remember where he played most of his club football.

Brick Tamlin

What did he say in post match interview.

MK

Quote from: Brick Tamlin on October 07, 2012, 09:15:53 PM

From what i heard he was poking fun at his own football ability rather than lower lge football

Anyway Bridges gameplan totally outfoxed the stone so we have 2   teams contesting our Co. final where management skills+tactics played a massive part in getting them there

dundrumite

Quote from: MK on October 07, 2012, 09:24:46 PM
Quote from: Brick Tamlin on October 07, 2012, 09:15:53 PM

From what i heard he was poking fun at his own football ability rather than lower lge football

Anyway Bridges gameplan totally outfoxed the stone so we have 2   teams contesting our Co. final where management skills+tactics played a massive part in getting them there

Didn't hear it but from those watched it I am led to believe he was making fun at his own expense.

This is going to be a very tight final, with Kilcoo yet to hit their potential and still being in the final, versus the Bridge who put on a quality display of both attacking and defensive football. Still unsure as to what way to plump in the predictions.

Though for our club there is the small matter of the Junior championship final next week. Looking forward to both games

EagleLord

Quote from: here comes 6 on October 07, 2012, 01:28:34 PM
Quote from: EagleLord on October 07, 2012, 12:27:04 PM

This site used to be good to read about Gaa talk. Now theres alot of Assholes on it that are always negative and very pass remarkable. No comment is made now without an Asshole tralling it for mistakes

Did you just call me an asshole there?  ??? I just thought it was funny that he was saying longstone to win, but not writing off mayobridge. Surely you can see that? I dont think im overly negative, nor do i think i talk shite. I enjoy the craic on here, aswell as info, best source or 'ear to the ground' stuff. I like it, and I think il stay. So eh, f**k up, ye tit.

NP 76

Two very one sided games tonight Bridge played some great football with Benny excellent as was Keith Quinn.Was disapointed with the Stone really thought they would of given it a good rattle.Point were miles ahead of Tullylish Ross Mc Garry would be worth a try in Mc Kenna cup a deadly finisher.On another note one man who defintely wont be on James backroom team is Cathal Murray heard that he is going to Antrim with Dawson